Tried a pair on at the Apple Store today. They were extremely snug in my ear. I had no worries about them falling out. And the sound quality was extremely good. I was thoroughly surprised. My pair are still processing but I was debating on canceling the order. I think I'll hold on to them now.
    Spencerdl and DianaAW like this.
    01-28-2017 10:10 PM
    Tried a pair on at the Apple Store today. They were extremely snug in my ear. I had no worries about them falling out. And the sound quality was extremely good. I was thoroughly surprised. My pair are still processing but I was debating on canceling the order. I think I'll hold on to them now.
    I totally understand. I wasn't even thinking about getting the Apple AirPods until I did a demonstration at the Apple Store (impressive)...I had to have them. The rest is history and I'm really enjoying them.
    Just_Me_D, DianaAW and cwbcpa like this.
    01-29-2017 07:43 AM
    If they were in store, I would probably have some by now!
    Spencerdl, Just_Me_D and DianaAW like this.
    01-29-2017 01:43 PM
    I bought them because I listen to so much audio $159 still represents good value if they're good enough. And they are, sound quality isn't the best but I use them almost exclusively and on a daily basis. If Apple hadn't made them though, would I buy them? Probably not.
    01-29-2017 04:35 PM
    If they were in store, I would probably have some by now!
    Each time I go to the mall I stop in the Apple store and ask just to see lol. It's always a fake out because they will say "Ummm let me check". Rather than simply saying "No we don't have any". So I get excited for a brief moment lol.
    Spencerdl and ruger141 like this.
    01-30-2017 08:05 AM
    Each time I go to the mall I stop in the Apple store and ask just to see lol. It's always a fake out because they will say "Ummm let me check". Rather than simply saying "No we don't have any". So I get excited for a brief moment lol.
    Jerks! lol
    Tartarus, Spencerdl and Quis89 like this.
    01-31-2017 06:03 AM
    Gets your hopes all up and then nooooooooooo
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-31-2017 09:00 AM
    Gets your hopes all up and then nooooooooooo
    Tell me about it! My wife finds it amusing though.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-31-2017 09:06 AM
    lol one lucky day you'll get a pair!
    Tartarus and Spencerdl like this.
    01-31-2017 09:07 AM
    I'm not cancelling my order yet but gave some time for fit and tried the app for the Jaybirds we got. Now I have a hard time thinking there will not be diminished returns for high end products like the AirPods.

My understanding of the single ear use keeps me interested. That might be very good for my work. I hope the AirPods fit better than Apple's wired models do.
    02-13-2017 06:46 AM
    My understanding of the single ear use keeps me interested. That might be very good for my work. I hope the AirPods fit better than Apple's wired models do.
    Same concerns on my side. I think that's the biggest concern for most. Fit. Well, that and price!
    02-13-2017 08:20 AM
    I'm not cancelling my order yet but gave some time for fit and tried the app for the Jaybirds we got. Now I have a hard time thinking there will not be diminished returns for high end products like the AirPods.

Same concerns on my side. I think that's the biggest concern for most. Fit. Well, that and price!
    May I suggest going to the Apple Store and doing a demonstration. That's what I did. They clean them throughly and actually use your iPhone for the demonstration. Once I did the demonstration I was sold and had to have them
    cwbcpa likes this.
    02-13-2017 08:24 AM
    They gave you the sales pitch! :P

Kidding... always a good idea to try. I bet I'd walk out with a pair too
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-13-2017 08:26 AM
    They gave you the sales pitch! :P

Kidding... always a good idea to try. I bet I'd walk out with a pair too
    LOL ...Yes Sir, and I was like a kid in a toy store...LOL
    02-13-2017 08:27 AM
    haha TAKE MY MONEY!!! :P
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-13-2017 08:31 AM
    haha TAKE MY MONEY!!! :P
    HaHaHa....Apple is VERY good at taking my money. Bunch of Bullies
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-13-2017 08:34 AM
    They don't take your money! They ask you nicely and you willingly give it to them
    02-14-2017 08:37 AM
    haha full consent every time. They're so good at it.
    Just_Me_D, Spencerdl and DianaAW like this.
    02-14-2017 08:48 AM
    One thing for sure, the more I use my AirPods the more I realize that they are definitely worth $159.
    DianaAW and cwbcpa like this.
    02-15-2017 07:43 AM
    That's good to hear. Last thing I'd want to do is buy them and feel let down. Any others with a similar experience to @Spencerdl?
    02-15-2017 08:37 AM
    That's good to hear. Last thing I'd want to do is buy them and feel let down. Any others with a similar experience to @Spencerdl?
    Not that I have used. I have a pair of LG Tones and Bose Soundsport Pulse Bluetooth earbuds and neither of them come close to having the same experience as my Apple AirPods. . My BOSE QC 35's are a different breed, but that's to be expected.
    02-15-2017 08:42 AM
    Totally.

Have you tried the new Beats X? @Serenity Caldwell did a pretty epic comparison of the Beats X, AirPods and PowerBeats 3. Worth a look:

Beats X, AirPods, or PowerBeats 3: Which in-ear wireless headphones should you buy? | iMore
    02-15-2017 08:46 AM
    Totally.

Have you tried the new Beats X? @Serenity Caldwell did a pretty epic comparison of the Beats X, AirPods and PowerBeats 3. Worth a look:

Beats X, AirPods, or PowerBeats 3: Which in-ear wireless headphones should you buy? | iMore
    I'm pretty much satisfied with the AirPods, but I wouldn't mind taking a look at the thread. I'm not sure if you posted the link, but it's not showing. I actually like NOT having a wire around my neck and that's one of the many reasons that I like my Apple AirPods
    cwbcpa and DianaAW like this.
    02-15-2017 08:50 AM
    I have had mine for a week now and I would not want to give them up. I was absolutely not a fan when they were announced. Since the announcement, I decided that if I could get a them I would give them a try at least. I was hooked right away. The fit is perfect and they are so comfortable that I forget they are there. The sound is quite good. The battery life is excellent and then they recharge very quickly when needed. I think fit is the biggest concern for people. The regular Apple EarBuds don't stay in my ears so I was very concerned. I have zero issues with these staying in for workouts, walking around or laying in bed.

Bottom line is that I absolutely think they are worth the $159 price tag.
    02-15-2017 09:28 AM
    They don't take your money! They ask you nicely and you willingly give it to them ������
    Sometimes they don't even ask. I just hand it over.
    Spencerdl, DianaAW and hobojo like this.
    02-16-2017 04:51 AM
245 ... 45678 ...