I have to agree with the post yo quoted.
    After 5 weeks I'm still pleased with them. I can't imagine a day without them.
    I'm using them religiously.
    5 weeks??...I actually thought that the first day to order was December 13, and available on the 19th. Are you sure you had them for 5 weeks?
    01-10-2017 01:45 PM
    5 weeks??...I actually thought that the first day to order was December 13, and available on the 19th. Are you sure you had them for 5 weeks?
    You're totally right. I got my months crossed.
    December 19tg till now.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-10-2017 02:08 PM
    Yea, I have Been hesitant to buy a pair. A family member has the Samsung gear iconx and they were pretty good. Preferrably longevity use is what I'm looking for. I appreciate everyone's feedback!
    I'm completely anti-Samsung. So I won't be objective in this matter.
    01-10-2017 02:08 PM
    01-10-2017 02:15 PM
    Now that I have been using them for a few weeks I can honestly say that they are the best headphones I have used. I love them.
    How's the sound quality? I've heard they're only slightly better than the EarPods (which to me are more than good enough anyway)?
    01-10-2017 03:03 PM
    How's the sound quality? I've heard they're only slightly better than the EarPods (which to me are more than good enough anyway)?
    I am far from an audiophile, but for the music I listen to in the gym (heavy metal and techno) and podcasts the rest of the time they sound great.
    01-10-2017 03:15 PM
    I was worried about both fit and quality, so I decided to go to an Apple Store this weekend to try out a pair. I was truly blown away by how good they sounded. Being in the mall at the Apple Store, the AirPods drowned out the external sound on max volume. I own a pair of beats over the ear wireless and love the bass and how loud they get so I was impressed with the AirPods. I make a lot of phone calls for work so I was instantly sold on them to use in the office for music and calls while being discreet enough to let people know I had earphones in. I'd recommend going to an Apple Store if you are able to test out the sound and fit for yourself.
    Spencerdl and DianaAW like this.
    01-10-2017 09:49 PM
    Audio quality is superb while listening to music and on a phone call. I've been testing them all day with various types of music and I would put the Apple AirPods up there with the best sounding earbuds (I was using BOSE Soundsport Pulse). The bass is solid and actually better than my BOSE, with the remaining instruments clear and full....and the AirPods are pleasingly loud as well. There are no issues with disconnecting. Not exactly sure how far I can wonder away from my iPhone before disconnection...yet.
    Highly recommended and YES, worth the $159.99 in my honest opinion considering its APPLE
    I agree with everything he said. I have beats studio over the ear wireless and am impressed at the sound quality so far. I turned on the eq for the music app and the bass was boosted and made the music sound even better. Super happy with the purchase. Get them
    01-10-2017 09:56 PM
    Audio quality is superb while listening to music and on a phone call. I've been testing them all day with various types of music and I would put the Apple AirPods up there with the best sounding earbuds (I was using BOSE Soundsport Pulse). The bass is solid and actually better than my BOSE, with the remaining instruments clear and full....and the AirPods are pleasingly loud as well. There are no issues with disconnecting. Not exactly sure how far I can wonder away from my iPhone before disconnection...yet.
    Highly recommended and YES, worth the $159.99 in my honest opinion considering its APPLE
    Thank you! I appreciate the answer. It definitely helped!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-11-2017 09:09 AM
    @ldelgado782 - happy to hear you're pleased with the purchase. Think I'm going to have to head down to the store to try them out.
    Spencerdl, Idelgado782 and DianaAW like this.
    01-11-2017 09:18 AM
    Ordered a pair from best buy now just have to sit and wait.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-16-2017 08:51 PM
    Ordered a pair from best buy now just have to sit and wait.
    I just ordered this charging stand for my AirPods. I have an OCD about laying my Apple products down ...

https://www.amazon.com/elago-Stand-S...mUvbUpU2880951
    Tartarus and robertk328 like this.
    01-16-2017 08:54 PM
    I just ordered this charging stand for my AirPods. I have an OCD about laying my Apple products down ...
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0cde01e38e.png
    https://www.amazon.com/elago-Stand-S...mUvbUpU2880952
    Spen you can't show me things like that now I want it
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-16-2017 08:55 PM
    Spen you can't show me things like that now I want it
    LOL . It also comes in Black, but I went with the silver to match my other charging stands.
    Tartarus and kazp3r17 like this.
    01-16-2017 08:56 PM
    LOL . It also comes in Black, but I went with the silver to match my other charging stands.
    I do like how amazon did a price mark up to make it seem like your saving alot of money lmao. I think I'm gonna order the stand in black with the Jean indigo and black straps. I've always liked elagos products.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-16-2017 09:51 PM
    I do like how amazon did a price mark up to make it seem like your saving alot of money lmao. I think I'm gonna order the stand in black with the Jean indigo and black straps. I've always liked elagos products.
    Yeah right...LOL
    Tartarus likes this.
    01-16-2017 09:52 PM
    Yeah right...LOL
    lol well I can save a few bucks from Amazon
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-16-2017 09:55 PM
    LOL ...Those few bucks add up for future purchases. You know that we're going to buy more "STUFF"....LOL
    Tartarus and kazp3r17 like this.
    01-16-2017 09:56 PM
    LOL ...Those few bucks add up for future purchases. You know that we're going to buy more "STUFF"....LOL
    Your right. I bought some knockoff apple leather cases yesterday just because I won't use them often along with a native union case. But back on topic, I have an estimated March ship date for mine.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-16-2017 09:59 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0cde01e38e.png
    https://www.amazon.com/elago-Stand-S...mUvbUpU2881064
    Very nice!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-17-2017 05:53 AM
    No, there are very few headphones of Any kind that are worth over £50 let alone £150 and they'd be studio kit,over ear cans.
    01-17-2017 06:41 AM
    No, there are very few headphones of Any kind that are worth over £50 let alone £150 and they'd be studio kit,over ear cans.
    Well that depends on the type of earphones you like. Over ear vs buds, pocket carry and easy storage vs big and bulky. I paid 180 for the jaybird blubuds x when they first came out and love them, and still use them. I have a pair of beats solo 3s that I got a few weeks ago. Love the sound and quality but not something I want to wag around all the time. With the airpods you can just throw them in a pocket, use one bud for a phone call etc.

So to me is 150 a lil steep. Yes it is but it's the price of tech your paying for. If your an audiophile then yea these will be a waste of money and there are plenty of other headphones that will do much better.
    01-17-2017 06:11 PM
    After almost two weeks the answer is still YES, along with accessories...

kazp3r17 and robertk328 like this.
    01-22-2017 01:53 AM
    Got mines the 21st and been loving them since day 1.I live in Nyc so I use them all day everyday especially for subways and blocking out all the people .They do last 5 hrs and sound very clear for the size.They charge in about 15 minutes which is a must for me.And the million dollar question everyone ask me THEY DON'T FALL OFF or even move once in my ear.
    Spencerdl and Idelgado782 like this.
    01-22-2017 10:04 AM
    Got mines the 21st and been loving them since day 1.I live in Nyc so I use them all day everyday especially for subways and blocking out all the people .They do last 5 hrs and sound very clear for the size.They charge in about 15 minutes which is a must for me.And the million dollar question everyone ask me THEY DON'T FALL OFF or even move once in my ear.
    Definitely great for the hustle and bustle of NYC. I want to get my mom a pair cause she takes the train in NYC and walks everywhere she can.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-23-2017 06:19 AM
222 ... 34567 ...