Ditto lol
    What do you currently use?
    12-18-2016 08:13 PM
    What do you currently use?
    My kids & I are addicted to headphones lol...the ones I use more often are Bose Soundsport Wireless, QC35, Soundlink Wireless & Beats Studio Wireless. I rotate throughout the week based on how I feel lol. I want the Powerbeats 3....but I think I need to just chill for a while

What do you use?
    RECON1 likes this.
    12-18-2016 08:45 PM
    My kids & I are addicted to headphones lol...the ones I use more often are Bose Soundsport Wireless, QC35, Soundlink Wireless & Beats Studio Wireless. I rotate throughout the week based on how I feel lol. I want the Powerbeats 3....but I think I need to just chill for a while

What do you use?
    I currently use the UE 900s. I'm saving up to get the UE 18+ Pros (custom IEMs)
    12-18-2016 08:47 PM
    I currently use the UE 900s. I'm saving up to get the UE 18+ Pros (custom IEMs)
    Those are awesome I was placed on a budget by the man so I can't get purchase any earbuds over $200 He also limited me with the tv & I can only have a 65" He's so damn practical
    12-18-2016 08:57 PM
    Those are awesome I was placed on a budget by the man so I can't get purchase any earbuds over $200 He also limited me with the tv & I can only have a 65" He's so damn practical
    Lol aren't the QC35s over your budget then?
    ...only a 65" oh no...
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-18-2016 08:59 PM
    Lol aren't the QC35s over your budget then?
    ...only a 65" oh no...
    My saving grace was they're over the ear & not earbuds lol

I'm also still on my mission to get my 78" so I can move the 65 to the bedroom
    12-18-2016 09:03 PM
    My saving grace was they're over the ear & not earbuds lol

I'm also still on my mission to get my 78" so I can move the 65 to the bedroom
    over the ear and not earbuds eh? Got all technical.
    I tried the QC35's at Target or Best Buy. Wasn't too impressed with the sound quality.
    12-18-2016 09:05 PM
    I use beats solo 2 wireless and also power beats 2 wireless. Haven't felt the need to update just yet
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-18-2016 09:06 PM
    over the ear and not earbuds eh? Got all technical.
    I tried the QC35's at Target or Best Buy. Wasn't too impressed with the sound quality.
    Lol...he said earbuds so yeah, I had to get technical The noise canceling was the best I had tried and I travel a lot, so I need that so I don't hear the plane or the person next to me that's trying to talk
    afctee likes this.
    12-18-2016 09:08 PM
    Lol...he said earbuds so yeah, I had to get technical The noise canceling was the best I had tried and I travel a lot, so I need that so I don't hear the plane or the person next to me that's trying to talk
    Yeah, that's why I like earbuds with a good seal. Can't hear for outside noise. People try to talk to me and I just look at them and continue on.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-18-2016 09:09 PM
    Yeah, that's why I like earbuds with a good seal. Can't hear for outside noise. People try to talk to me and I just look at them and continue on.
    RECON1 likes this.
    12-18-2016 09:12 PM
    $159 for Airpods? No, not worth it to me. However great they may sound or not, if they don't stay in my ears, then they're worthless to me. Unless I'm willing to wear a headband. Not!
    12-18-2016 09:19 PM
    I was excited when they were first announced, but now it's been gradually going away. I'm not excited anymore and probably won't buy them. Now I wait for the new iPad Pro release.
    Agreed. If they would have made them available when the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus went on sale or shortly thereafter, I would have purchased them. Now, however, purchasing them is not a priority.
    Reading this makes me wonder how badly the delay affected sales. I'd imagine a lot of people probably feel the same way. The time that passed allowed the wow factor to diminish I'd imagine.

I'm waiting until they start getting in folks hands to hear how others like them. The price is steep but if the audio quality is good I'd like the convenience of being wirefree at work while at my desk. One headphone in and being able to charge the other is pretty nice.
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    12-18-2016 09:39 PM
    I just bought them for €179, as I'm Dutch. I think the auto pause feature, charging pod and the audio quality more than justify the price.
    MasterDarque and got berry like this.
    12-19-2016 06:28 AM
    I think at the $159 price point they are a fair price. Of course people are always going to want to pay less but if you go into the apple store (carries premium headphones) the AirPods are going to be one of the least expensive bluetooth headphones on the wall. I was honestly expecting them to price them at $199. I picked a pair up this morning at my local store. So far they are just as advertised. I wont be using them on flights because my Bose QC35's are much better for noise cancelation and comfort and they probably wont replace my PowerBeats because they fit a little tighter while I'm running BUT these will be amazing for commuting on the train, walking around the city, and using them for phone calls! Very happy to have them in my pocket.
    RECON1 and nikkisharif like this.
    12-19-2016 09:06 AM
    I'll likely get a pair when they are readily available. Rene sounded decent on them, definitely compressed, but not overly artifacty. Good enough to warrant testing out. The price is at the high end of reasonable, but if they work that well consistently and they survive a year of heavy use then I still come out ahead.
    12-20-2016 12:41 AM
    I've had the pleasure of using them for the past 4 days and have to say I'm seriously baffled as to how good they sound.

Best money spent ever.
    MasterDarque and iwoodland like this.
    12-22-2016 07:00 AM
    I've had the pleasure of using them for the past 4 days and have to say I'm seriously baffled as to how good they sound.

Best money spent ever.
    Agreed
    12-22-2016 08:15 AM
    Very cool indeed. Mophie has some really great products.
    Tartarus and nikkisharif like this.
    12-23-2016 03:07 PM
    I have retired all of my other BT headphones for the AirPods. I love them!
    Tartarus likes this.
    12-23-2016 04:20 PM
    I just received my pair last night and I absolutely love them!
    12-24-2016 06:58 AM
    Not sure if you have seen this case. It's pretty cool. I got it on sale for $30 at Best Buy
    mophie power capsule Wireless Headphone Charger | mophie
    That's pretty cool.

Still haven't bought BT earbuds, though I want some badly. Just not sure about [even low-power] BT against my head for that long. I use the Apple EarPods quite a bit.
    Tartarus likes this.
    12-24-2016 11:15 AM
    That's pretty cool.

Still haven't bought BT earbuds, though I want some badly. Just not sure about [even low-power] BT against my head for that long. I use the Apple EarPods quite a bit.
    If you're worried about the long term medical influence it can have to your brains, don't worry. Human anatomy is built to withstand quite a lot.

If you're enjoying the EarPods, you will definitely love the AirPods, I guarantee you.
    12-24-2016 11:45 AM
    If you're worried about the long term medical influence it can have to your brains, don't worry. Human anatomy is built to withstand quite a lot.

If you're enjoying the EarPods, you will definitely love the AirPods, I guarantee you.
    I think they would probably be the best, which is one reason I haven't spent the money on the Jaybirds. Because I like the fit and sound of the EarPods, just not sure about the AirPods look. I've seen what you look like in them, which is probably why I'm hesitant (though that's probably not the fault of the AirPods!) Maybe I'll just wait until February when they're out again (unless someone suddenly gets them in stock) and try them out.
    Tartarus likes this.
    12-24-2016 11:47 AM
    I've seen what you look like in them, which is probably why I'm hesitant (though that's probably not the fault of the AirPods!)
    Ouch, that hurt my feelings.
    All the more reason for you to buy them and share a photo of you wearing them, showing us how it should be done and what it looks like on a handsome person. Oh wait!
    robertk328 likes this.
    12-24-2016 12:13 PM
222 1234 ...