AirPods now available! Who's excited?

Superspick93

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
Ordered mine on Best Buy with a shipping delivery set for February 18th! Yikes I hope I don't have to wait that long!

But for those of you who currently have yours, how are you liking them so far?

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine delivered from Bestbuy and all the reviews were spot on. These things don't move at all. Love the battery widgets on iPhone and AW. Didn't think the case would be this small

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
good day, here I am again doing everything possible to win these airpods, at least try to, greetings to all

Good Day,

Not sure why you are posting in this thread on winning a pair of iPods every day. This is the thread you should be posting in to win the AirPods: AirPods are here, and we're giving FOUR pairs away! iMore. Please do not continue to post in this thread in regards to winning AirPods. You are taking the thread off topic and it is against forum rules. Thank you.

ijohnnya

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
I don't know what I will do. I like my 6S plus but I am not sure I want a phone without a headphone jack or a phone that can't charge and play at the same time. I am not a big fan of bluetooth because of the loss of sound quality and needing to charge. Have you tried playing a video with the earpods in a crowded location? Don't you get audio lag?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't know what I will do. I like my 6S plus but I am not sure I want a phone without a headphone jack or a phone that can't charge and play at the same time. I am not a big fan of bluetooth because of the loss of sound quality and needing to charge. Have you tried playing a video with the earpods in a crowded location? Don't you get audio lag?

There is certainly no quality loss with Bluetooth. That's something ancient. And lag?? Not with the AirPods.

Give it a try. You can always return it within 14 days after purchase.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
How clean do you have to have them to return them? I'm talking about earwax. Is apple or any other place you buy them from going to put them under a microscope so they can resell them?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner