AirPods now available! Who's excited?

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Just picked mine up at my local Apple store :) Loving them! Looked like they had about 20 at my store and they were gone within 4mins. There was a line. I think its fun seeing people get excited about an Apple product again. Hope everyone enjoys them when they get them in the mail!!

Last edited:

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Well... mine have arrived a few moments ago (delivered via FedEx) and so far so good
It took longer to open the shipping case & the AirPods box than it did in setting up and pairing them with my iPhone. I'm liking the technology behind the W1 chip for this reason, as well as them being paired with all of my other devices that are associated with my iCloud account.
As far as the sound of them goes, imo they have a nice, clean sound. Decent bass, with clear mids and highs. They're definitely not sound isolating, as I have the TV on and can hear the audio from the TV, as well as the music that I'm listening to on the AirPods. Although, I just changed the type of music that I'm listening to: rock music now, versus ambient instrumental, and the TV's audio is much less noticeable. So, the amount of background noise you might hear will depend on the environment you're in and what kind of music you're listening to, as well as the volume you have them at.
Good luck to all who are awaiting delivery of them soon. Fyi, my original delivery date was 12/21, then that was moved up to 12/20, and then they arrived this morning ✌️

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I just got done chatting with Apple and they said no stores have received them as of yet. So I am curious where some of you were able to get them in stores?

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I just got done chatting with Apple and they said no stores have received them as of yet. So I am curious where some of you were able to get them in stores?

I saw on Twitter that a store in Chicago had them. Not sure where else, but I'm pretty sure stores do have a limited supply today.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I saw a few reports on MacRumors of some people finding them at a few NYC Apple Stores, as early as shortly after midnight according to one person.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
you can get them in the store already?

I saw on Twitter that a store in Chicago had them. Not sure where else, but I'm pretty sure stores do have a limited supply today.

I saw a few reports on MacRumors of some people finding them at a few NYC Apple Stores, as early as shortly after midnight according to one person.

I'm in the Netherlands. I bought mine in Haarlem @ the Apple Store.

One person was buying one when I stepped in the store. I happen to be the one to buy the last pair

Apple Store employee was not allowed to tell me how many they received.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm in the Netherlands. I bought mine in Haarlem @ the Apple Store.

One person was buying one when I stepped in the store. I happen to be the one to buy the last pair

Apple Store employee was not allowed to tell me how many they received.

thanks, I am In the US. I guess my State did not receive any!

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site

Yeah I went to my Apple store in Charlotte, NC and they had about 20. Like I said, gone within 4 mins. The big stores got more and some of the smaller stores got less.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Got mine in earlier.
60c2d2b3887a38c7691f955fc439b370.jpg

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I can now check my store and they say they will not receive shipment till February 8. What a joke! I am really started to turn my head from Apple. I hope everyone else enjoys!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner