AirPods now available! Who's excited?

iBill 100

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Extremely excited. I tried to get some yesterday in St. Louis MO. No luck. I'll try again today when I get to Tulsa. I hope, I hope, I hope.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Been experiencing a lot of BT disconnections. Maybe it's just 10. something beta

I am on 10.2.1 and the connection is rock solid. I have used them all over my house with my phone plugged in no where near me. Even at my office with all of the walls etc I have not had a single drop.

Maybe try reseting Network settings, remove and repair them to your phone???

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I am on 10.2.1 and the connection is rock solid. I have used them all over my house with my phone plugged in no where near me. Even at my office with all of the walls etc I have not had a single drop.

Maybe try reseting Network settings, remove and repair them to your phone???

I think I read somewhere someone having an issue because they were too close to other Bluetooth devices. Not sure why this would make a difference, but day 2 for testing around.

angusmatheson

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't get the knots, but I do get the cord caught on drawer pulls in the kitchen (phone in my pocket). Always a PITA to turn around and have it snag. :mad:

I get the tangles all the time. I have been trying to keep headphones in the box they come in, but that is only about a 10th of the headphones in the house. I think I loose about a minute of listening untangling the darn cords before I can listen. I but the wireless version of that frustration is that I grab accidentally grab another persons air pods and don't I stand why they don't work.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
They were available in-store on Monday but I think they sold out quickly everywhere :)

I don't think every store had them. Apple told me on certain stores had them but i do know. I don't think apple knows sometimes.If I were to pop up to them someday and I am feeling froggy then I will get them if not, no skin off my back.

juststart

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
I was checking the site for two days and noticed that the dates changed for in-store pickup to Feb 8 like some other posts have mentioned. I kept refreshing and a mall about 20 minutes away had it in stock. Purchased it and drove in after work. Apparently they only got a few in but was so excited I almost ran through the mall to the Apple store.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I get the tangles all the time. I have been trying to keep headphones in the box they come in, but that is only about a 10th of the headphones in the house. I think I loose about a minute of listening untangling the darn cords before I can listen. I but the wireless version of that frustration is that I grab accidentally grab another persons air pods and don't I stand why they don't work.

I wrap them loosely in a circle around my hand, and do it that way, but then again I'm usually just storing them somewhere vs shoving in my pocket, so that's a big part of it I'm sure.

scampinig

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
Still insisting in to win an Airpods, as said not have an iPhone, never have could have it, not because not want, is because not can give me the taste, but if have an ipod of 5th generation and good them use for practice my sport favorite, the bowling, is by this that I want to win these Airpods

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
After reading all these reviews and wanting to try them out, the Apple store now says they won't be available until February 14.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
After reading all these reviews and wanting to try them out, the Apple store now says they won't be available until February 14.

I checked the availability right before I went to the Apple Store because I had to have my screen protector replaced. It said the AirPods were not available, yet there they were.

I suggest you to walk in a Store yourself and check for yourself. You never know.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I checked the availability right before I went to the Apple Store because I had to have my screen protector replaced. It said the AirPods were not available, yet there they were.

I suggest you to walk in a Store yourself and check for yourself. You never know.

Yeah. If the Apple stores are getting mid day shipments, I doubt there's enough time to update the site before they're sold out again.