AirPods now available! Who's excited?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have a HUGE dilemma. I got my order in early and will have them next week. However, they are selling on eBay and I am sure Craigslist for a lot more than retail value.

My issue... Do I sell mine for a profit and wait until next year to get them, or just keep them. UGH!!!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was excited about them when they were introduced, but I'm not any more. I may reconsider, however, but I'm not in a rush.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have a HUGE dilemma. I got my order in early and will have them next week. However, they are selling on eBay and I am sure Craigslist for a lot more than retail value.

My issue... Do I sell mine for a profit and wait until next year to get them, or just keep them. UGH!!!!!

Mine arrive on the 12/21. Hmmm eBay might be a good option to make a quick buck. Haha.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

If you wanted them, keep them :)

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Mine arrive on the 12/21. Hmmm eBay might be a good option to make a quick buck. Haha.

If you wanted them, keep them :)

I ordered a pair as well, with an estimated delivery date of 12/21, but some of those eBay auctions with a pre Christmas delivery date have me flummoxed...
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Apple-AirPods...%3Afb4cbbd91580a5eb32d32c0effd6f88f%7Ciid%3A2
...and here's another one...
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Apple-AirPods...%3Afb4f93ef1580a78846953710ffd6672e%7Ciid%3A1
So, apparently as a (re)seller, if you can receive them by the middle of next week, and can then guarantee the shipping and receiving of them to the winning bidder of your auction by Christmas Day, the sky's the limit as to what you can try to get for them...
Reminds me of the 5s preorder, with the gold 5s's that had a guaranteed delivery on the launch date on eBay getting some serious coin.

Chemy JMHT

VR ******
Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
I know possibly James started this because he knows about this:

https://wn.nr/nZGGq8 iMore is giving away 4 pairs

I don't actually like the style, I like more the earbuds, more isolation but I actually never tried this style which is a mixture, would be nice to see how good is the sound quality I always use Sennheisers.

angusmatheson

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I had to admit after watching the movie Her, I have wanted one of these. Many times I wish Siri could answer a question, by talking to me, not just showing me something on a screen. This is especially true when I'm using my Apple Watch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73