Status change on airpods

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Hope they aren't delayed too long. These will help me out a lot when i'm driving the delivery truck. Driving a commercial truck they can ticket you for using a phone. When you put the 7 plus on speaker and the noise outside even when the windows are up your can hardly hear the other person on the phone.

applefan4515

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Hope they aren't delayed too long. These will help me out a lot when i'm driving the delivery truck. Driving a commercial truck they can ticket you for using a phone. When you put the 7 plus on speaker and the noise outside even when the windows are up your can hardly hear the other person on the phone.

I feel ya. Cdl driver here as well.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I have a CDL B only, straight truck w/extended cab, no semi for me.

If that's the case on the airpods than maybe the 12.9" iPad pros might be released along with them.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Supply chain monitor Economic Daily News reported on Tuesday that manufacturer Inventec would see quarterly profits jump in the quarter starting in January 2017 because of a shifted launch date. At the same time, the publication said that the fourth quarter 2016 profits would not be changed from the third quarter. However, sources familiar with the company's plans indicated that internally, there is no official delay until January for shipment of the wireless earbuds.

One person briefed on the matter said plainly that there was "no way that these are getting pushed to January". fingers crossed soon I hope

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
You mean the little carrying box? That I think is to keep them charged. I hope if your driving and you leave them alone in a cup holder you should be able to pick it up and make or receive a call and than put it back in the cup holder without losing a lot to of charge. I hope this is the case because driving and taking them out and putting them back in the case will be a hassle. There supposed to have at least a five hour change from what I'm hearing, so I hope you don't have to charge them a lot unless you always using them.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Each day that goes by I find myself wanting them less. I feel like Apple pulled one over on everyone. If they were not ready I feel like they should have not showed them in September. I know some people don't like them and do not plan on getting them but I really wanted them. Ever since I saw they movie Her I thought that would be so cool. What else should I expect from a Company that puts out the best IPhone every 6 months to a year.

si001

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
From the article:

and a small charging and carrying case that will provide more power on the go as well as the mechanism to sync with the iPhone 7.

Correct me if I did not understood this correctly but, it sure looks like the case is needed for communication between your phone and the air pods.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
When the 12.9" iPad Pro was announced in September & released in November, wasn't the keyboard & pencil announced and not available then? This is about the same thing I think. Besides, Apple won't release something if they think there's something wrong with it.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Perhaps? But I did not buy the iPad Pro so Is am not sure. I don't think they said it would be available then a day before say no it's not ready. I don't think anything is wrong with the air pods IMHO, I think it's a marketing thing. Maybe release them around the Holidays to drum up more Business. Heck I don't know it's a fact some stores have them for demonstration so if something is wrong they would not have the right units. But like I said just my opinion!

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
From the article:

and a small charging and carrying case that will provide more power on the go as well as the mechanism to sync with the iPhone 7.

Correct me if I did not understood this correctly but, it sure looks like the case is needed for communication between your phone and the air pods.

I think it's the inital sync and that's it. If you walk away from the case to run to the store with your airpods in and with your phone, they should work fine. But since none of us have had a chance to try them, I'm not 100% sure.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
You would think they would want these out in time for the holidays. Might make a great stocking stuffer!

JSSmith83

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I don't think anyone knows when these will come out anymore, not even Apple. They are just trying to keep us on our toes. I guess I'll just move on to the next cool thing for now then.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods