Do you still use screen protectors?

Do you still use screen protectors?

• I still use screen protectors on my iPhone.

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • I no longer use screen protectors on my iPhone.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I do. I always put a glass one on when I get a new phone. I’ve broken a couple of them dropping the phones before so it makes sense for me. I don’t put them on my iPads or macs.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I used a screen protector on my iPod Touch (2nd generation), but I have not since I bought an iPhone 4.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes,on my iPhone, worth it for me,I have often knocked/ dropped it on the floor,scoured it with screws and keys etc.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Tempered glass screen protector here. I’ve dropped mine too many time (and shatter the screen protector) to not use one.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I posted this because the last batches of same brand of thin glass protectors have not stuck so well thought I always clean the phone well. Elements of my day job and my sports interests mean my phones get lots of adventures so in part why I continue.

At same time, my day job has 200+ mobile devices in MDM and over time it has given me no doubts about newer devices being more sturdy than 5-10+ years ago.

Travons

Aug 4, 2022
Visit site
With each new phones I get, I'm always attaching a screen protector to it.
Been dropping my phones too many times not to get one.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Always! The tempered glass ones are great.

Years ago I tried the Zagg deal (with “lifetime” replacements) but the cost of s&h for the “free” replacements plus having to wait for them to ship it to you and then the hassle of having to return the old ones got annoying really quick!

Since then we’ve been using the ones from Amazon that come 2 or 3 in a pack with the installation trays.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Ok never came

Unbeknown to me the case I ordered came with a glass screen protector so I said to myself try and install it if it goes on crooked or I can’t get the bubbles out I will toss it.

Low and behold without much effect I applied it with razor precision and I don’t even notice it’s on

Now I’m a believer and with no AppleCare on my new 14 Pro Max it will give me peace of mind

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner