Beats Studio Buds

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Who’s planning on getting these?

I’m contemplating getting either the black or red ones. I love my AirPods but I’ve always hated Apple’s white accessories. At only $149, these have definitely caught my attention.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Who’s planning on getting these?

I’m contemplating getting either the black or red ones. I love my AirPods but I’ve always hated Apple’s white accessories. At only $149, these have definitely caught my attention.

Go for it… :)

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Saw Flossy Carter’s review of them. He seemed to like them. I’m considering them. But, I haven’t decided yet.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Only $149? Too much for my budget. Can't wear buds anyways. Won't stay in my ears.

I totally understand that. They aren’t very cheap, but for me they’re cheaper than the alternatives. I also understand buds not staying put…I had the same issue with the original AirPods so I never purchased them.

Saw Flossy Carter’s review of them. He seemed to like them. I’m considering them. But, I haven’t decided yet.

I haven’t watched his review yet, but I did watch UrAvgConsumer & he liked them as well. They are missing a few things but it doesn’t bother me, since I’ll still have my Pros.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Only $149? Too much for my budget. Can't wear buds anyways. Won't stay in my ears.

I remember when we first started the "earbuds craze" and I couldn't find any to fit my ears either, however I have found that the fit has improved over the years with materials, tips, shapes, weight distribution, ect...I have some of the weirdest ears that are tiny and the smallest ear canals you will ever find. Even my professional ear cleaner makes comments and he's seen a plenty of ears. You might want to try the new wave of earbuds...just sayin.

circatee

Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
I still own the ORIGINAL AirPods and have been saying for the last year I'd purchase the new editions. Now, with the release of these Beats, I'd like to at least hear/try them prior to purchase.

Years ago, I owned a pair of Beats By Dre (over the ear/head) they were a gift. I was not impressed with the noise reduction. The Bose I owned at the time did a much better job. So, these new Beats would be interesting to hear...

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I still own the ORIGINAL AirPods and have been saying for the last year I'd purchase the new editions. Now, with the release of these Beats, I'd like to at least hear/try them prior to purchase.

Years ago, I owned a pair of Beats By Dre (over the ear/head) they were a gift. I was not impressed with the noise reduction. The Bose I owned at the time did a much better job. So, these new Beats would be interesting to hear...

Bose is my preference for noise canceling. I’d never buy Beats for that. These would just be something for calls & workouts. Love my AirPods Pro but they fall out when I wear my hair down. I need something that doesn’t stick outside of my ear.

circatee

Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
Bose is my preference for noise canceling. I’d never buy Beats for that. These would just be something for calls & workouts. Love my AirPods Pro but they fall out when I wear my hair down. I need something that doesn’t stick outside of my ear.

Ah, got it.

I feel as if I have delayed purchasing the new AirPods due to the fact that they have those 'cushion' things on the end. Not truly sold on those. Tried something similar with one Samsung Note device I had a few years ago (it was the wired one, sold in the box with the phone). Maybe this is the real reason I have not upgraded to the latest AirPods.

To add, I have a set of Bose quiet comfort 35 II. And they flipping work well. But, in Atlanta heat, walking around my subdivision (just to get some sun, since working from home), they are a tad bit warm on the ears LOL

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Ah, got it.

I feel as if I have delayed purchasing the new AirPods due to the fact that they have those 'cushion' things on the end. Not truly sold on those. Tried something similar with one Samsung Note device I had a few years ago (it was the wired one, sold in the box with the phone). Maybe this is the real reason I have not upgraded to the latest AirPods.

To add, I have a set of Bose quiet comfort 35 II. And they flipping work well. But, in Atlanta heat, walking around my subdivision (just to get some sun, since working from home), they are a tad bit warm on the ears LOL

Have you tried Bose QC Earbuds? I had a pair of the Soundsport Free (older version) & they were great. The ear tips are very comfortable. My only issue was taking calls on the subway…they picked up so much noise. But this was years ago, I’m sure they’ve improved since then. DANG…now I’ve convinced myself I might need to try the new ones LOL

circatee

Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
LOL - not tried them. But, will certainly look into them.

I have only just started to make more of an effort to use my AirPods. Often at home, I have my PC playing Sirius XM. But, now trying to use my AirPods more around the house. It was nice on Friday, I received a phone call, while I was listen to Sirius. Nice to just answer and talk, and not have to pick up my phone...

DANG…now I’ve convinced myself I might need to try the new ones LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711