Portable Chargers

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I am a big believer in having portable chargers on hand for traveling, or for potential power outages due to weather emergencies. I had recently updated to some really great ones when I saw a tweet by Anker about their new "Anker Magnetic Wireless Portable Charger." I ordered one from Amazon before it was even available. It finally arrived late last week, 'hot off the press', and I am very impressed with it.

Anker Magnetic Wireless Portable Charger.jpg

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
My friend has kindly lent me his Charmast power brick for my up-coming hospital stay. It is a heavy-duty, but compact charger with four ports out and two ports in. The model number is W2002P. It apparently will charge a MacBook up twice on one charge.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My friend has kindly lent me his Charmast power brick for my up-coming hospital stay. It is a heavy-duty, but compact charger with four ports out and two ports in. The model number is W2002P. It apparently will charge a MacBook up twice on one charge.

That sounds really great! Good luck with your hospital stay!

Philip Fisher

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I have an Phone Xr and will be getting Phone 11. I am looking for a portable charger to carry with me to use with Phone 11. I will be using an Otterbox case. I am looking for something small and reliable that I can put in my pocket, jeans or jacket to carry around. I know there is a variety of portable chargers of various sizes and options.

Thanks.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I like Anker power banks. I also have a really nice one from Spigen. It's a Spigen PocketBoost, and it does a great job. These are not as small as the ones that I used about 5 years ago... which were roughly the size of a lipstick. I looked on Amazon, and the ones I got from there are no longer available. Another option would be a battery case, but they are pricey, and you already have an Otterbox.

Hopefully, others will come along with some recommendations.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the information. What Anker power bank are you using?

I have a 12 Pro and am using the Anker Magnetic Wireless Portable Charger, PowerCore Magnetic 5K Wireless 5,000mAh Power Bank with USB-C Cable, Design for iPhone 12/12 Pro / 12 Pro Max.

You might want to take a look at the Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger. According to Anker it's "One of The Smallest and Lightest 10000mAh Power Bank, Ultra-Compact Battery Pack, High-Speed Charging Technology Phone Charger for iPhone, Samsung and More."

It's about $25.00 on Amazon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73