I just picked up a Logitech MX Keys keyboard and whoah! I'm never buying another Apple Magic Keyboard again unless Apple ups their keyboard game. Not even the new TouchID keyboard will entice me. Before I bought it, I saw a lot of great reviews (iMore's included) but I'm pretty picky. If you're like me and looking for a new keyboard, it's worth a look.
    Annie_M, Just_Me_D and taz323 like this.
    05-05-2021 03:01 PM
    Awesome! With that being said, can you attach the iPad to that particular keyboard in the manner you can with the Magic Keyboard?
    05-05-2021 03:58 PM
    Awesome! With that being said, can you attach the iPad to that particular keyboard in the manner you can with the Magic Keyboard?
    Yes, and you can attach up to 3 different things at a time and with the tap of a button switch to any of them.

Eg: You can have it linked to a Mac, Windows computer and iPad and switch on the fly.

Or did you mean like this? - https://www.apple.com/ca/ipad-keyboards/#mn_p <-- if you meant that, no.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-05-2021 04:41 PM
    Yes, and you can attach up to 3 different things at a time and with the tap of a button switch to any of them.

Eg: You can have it linked to a Mac, Windows computer and iPad and switch on the fly.

Or did you mean like this? - https://www.apple.com/ca/ipad-keyboards/#mn_p <-- if you meant that, no.
    Thanks Ba1ze and yes sir. I was wondering if the keyboard physically attaches to the iPad?
    05-05-2021 05:24 PM
    Thanks Ba1ze and yes sir. I was wondering if the keyboard physically attaches to the iPad?
    No, it does not. It can just be connected to the iPad through Bluetooth for use.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-05-2021 06:26 PM