Just picked one up. I’ve seen some review videos on YouTube, and people kept complaining about how they fall off when you go to pocket your phone. However, when they showed how, it wasn’t the way I pocketed my phone. I then saw a review where the reviewer showed why it was a good option, and showed how to pocket the phone with the wallet, and that was how I pocket my phone.

It holds 3 cards. Maybe a fourth if you have a couple of really thin cards. It holds firm on the naked glass, and feels a little more secure when paired with the silicone case. If you’re going out for a night, and want to reduce what you’re carrying, or don’t carry a lot to begin with, this is a good option.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-20-2020 06:54 PM
    I’m one of those old school guys who still carry a wallet and I keep my cards therein. With that being said, I’m glad you’re able to pocket your iPhone without being hampered by the attached MagSafe.
    11-20-2020 07:35 PM
    Separate wallet for me, I’d like to be able to get home if anything happened to my phone !
    11-24-2020 07:51 AM