MagSafe Wallet

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Just picked one up. I’ve seen some review videos on YouTube, and people kept complaining about how they fall off when you go to pocket your phone. However, when they showed how, it wasn’t the way I pocketed my phone. I then saw a review where the reviewer showed why it was a good option, and showed how to pocket the phone with the wallet, and that was how I pocket my phone.

It holds 3 cards. Maybe a fourth if you have a couple of really thin cards. It holds firm on the naked glass, and feels a little more secure when paired with the silicone case. If you’re going out for a night, and want to reduce what you’re carrying, or don’t carry a lot to begin with, this is a good option.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m one of those old school guys who still carry a wallet and I keep my cards therein. With that being said, I’m glad you’re able to pocket your iPhone without being hampered by the attached MagSafe.

bcbbanga4l

Trusted Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I wanted a wallet to double as a stand but I carry few too many cards about 6 to 7. I guess I don’t need to. That being said I did pick up the moft wallet stand I wanted a magnetic phone stand

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I just picked this up a few weeks back. I wanted options for when I'm out and want to consolidate what's in my pockets. It handles that task well. I carry three cards. It gets tight if I add more than a few bills folded over.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner