Parasite[emoji1785]under iPhone Glass with GORILLA Glass and spigen cover

xorpi

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I wish you a good day. I use an iPhone 6 - together with the Apple Watch 3. I have an iPhone 6 with a Gorilla Glass and a Spigen case. I often put an iPhone under the UV lamp for sterilisation and a 5cm parasite appeared on the display which had a head at the top and ended at the home button. After removing the spigen cover, I found on the sides of the phone glued what I recognised as “ordinary aquarium precipitated coating - in the aquarium this dissolves into small aquatic animals" I work in conditions where there is a humid environment, where many people take places behind the shared PC. Last year I also visited Croatia near the sea where I noticed that the water I was cleaning got through the cover. Also, last year I started to suffer from severe stomach pain when I spend a long time with only an iPhone in my hand - I also play 6-8 hours of Call Of Duty Mobile - the lighting connector now shows the aquarium coating. Last time I removed the GORILLA glass and under it I found large micro animals stuck together, which were condensated - the same things were also formed under the cover of my watch. Please Apple - create integrated UV sterilisation for your products in displays. I also think that all iPhones with home Button are unhygienic.

9798f41167c3c33cb372e70f5b07d43f.jpg
8c125d492d2f46cff808a9eb9453e7b7.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In my opinion, Apple doesn’t need to do anything in this regard, but “you” need to be careful not to expose yourself and your devices(s) to the conditions you mentioned above.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Your phone looks very unhygienic.

I don’t believe this is a problem anyone else is facing. Best of luck to you.

xorpi

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Your phone looks very unhygienic.

I don’t believe this is a problem anyone else is facing. Best of luck to you.

Yes... But this "micro animals" was under the gorilla glass... and some kind of bigger (5cm) "aquarium animals" ... I'm thinking like GORILLA glass and Home Button are the problems with hygiene...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice