08-22-2020 10:57 PM
    If you haven’t already tried, try repositioning your iPhone. The reason I say that is because I had a wireless charging base a while back (Samsung, I think) and during charging, my iPhone would slide off center and stop charging. I ended up giving the charging base away.
    blessed2bamommie likes this.
    08-23-2020 07:00 AM
    If you haven’t already tried, try repositioning your iPhone. The reason I say that is because I had a wireless charging base a while back (Samsung, I think) and during charging, my iPhone would slide off center and stop charging. I ended up giving the charging base away.
    Yes! It’s a Samsung! He gave it to me when I upgraded from my 6 to an XR! It’s been doing fine but here lately. He told me the same thing. I’ll keep trying then. I’m about over it myself!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-23-2020 08:06 AM
    I have two Belkin wireless charger and positioning is key (no pun intended)! Have you tried moving it to another location? That might help!
    aximtreo likes this.
    08-23-2020 08:42 AM
    Another excellent reason for not using wireless chargers !!
    08-24-2020 05:22 AM
    I have the Samsung wireless charger, a RAV, and another one I bought on Amazon. I have had issues with all of them turning off. But when I grab my phone it is hot to the touch. I think the chipset in apples hardware turns off the charging until the iPhone cools off. It doesn’t happen all the time but it happens enough for me to notice. I do use  wall chargers for all the wireless charging pads. So I don’t know what it could be. And yes they are all fast chargers.

P.S. try using it without the case to keep it cool. See what happens.
    08-24-2020 05:56 PM
    Your battery is completely discharged. Does wired “wireless” charging still work when the device is completely discharged ? Try charginging it to 20% or so with a lightning cable and then switch charging methods.

You should also try plugging the wire on you wireless charger into a different charger or ac outlet.
    08-24-2020 07:49 PM
    With a 'more vertically oriented' charger ( like my Anker) the positioning issue mostly goes away as the phone has to be really 'off centre' before charging is affected

blessed2bamommie likes this.
    09-10-2020 09:00 AM