(Laughing)....I hear ya!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-27-2020 12:10 PM
    I keep a small pouch in my briefcase with a Griffin USB wall charger with 3 ports. 1 for a USB lightning cable ( iPad) another for a micro USB for QI pad for phone. Last USB micro port is for 'local phone' which provides wifi-hotspot for data.....
    Ditto with something similar. In my laptop bag I keep a usb charger with 4 ports and a couple extra cables. I also keep a solar powered battery with wireless charging. I also have wireless charging in my car.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-27-2020 09:23 PM
    Ditto with something similar. In my laptop bag I keep a usb charger with 4 ports and a couple extra cables. I also keep a solar powered battery with wireless charging. I also have wireless charging in my car.
    Yes, I also keep the kitchen sink in my bag.
    12-27-2020 10:19 PM
    Yes, I also keep the kitchen sink in my bag.
    Yep, and you’re the first one screaming “My phones dead! Who’s got a charger?????”
    12-27-2020 10:23 PM
    Yep, and you’re the first one screaming “My phones dead! Who’s got a charger?????”
    Actually my Laptop bag is pretty much well stocked just like yours and I could probably accommodate a small Army...I guess we both have a problem. LOL . *the Kitchen Sink* comment was a joke.
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 12-28-2020 at 06:14 AM.
    12-27-2020 10:25 PM
    How often do you guys charge your iPhone? I got mine replaced over Thanksgiving because of a shattered camera that lead to the whole back being shattered because of how I dropped it. Are you guys worried about battery? My battery health is still at 100%. I was just wondering how often or at a certain percentage you guys charge it
    dmoskaluk likes this.
    Today 01:31 PM
    I set it on a vertical type Anker wireless over night every night, and on a flat coaster type when away from the bedroom. I let the 'optimized charging' take care of the management. Phone is 3 years old, battery 93%.... I've never ever used any thing 'fast charging' though and don't need to as phone is rarely below 80% charge.
    Chris Cook5 likes this.
    Today 01:36 PM
    What is fast charging compared to coaster like charging. I have a Mophie coaster that I rarely use compared to my anker lightning port charger. Someone I follow on Twitter says to limit your charging? I guess that really doesn’t matter? I know everyone has their own opinions
    dmoskaluk likes this.
    Today 01:44 PM
    The Anker simply orients vertically, phone always correctly positioned, 'coaster' reminding me of cork drink coasters on an end table.
    Today 01:59 PM
    So do you try to limit your charging or don’t worry about it
    dmoskaluk likes this.
    Today 02:16 PM
    Never do, never have. I use 'settings/battery /battery health / and leave 'optimum battery charging' to do the wizardry. I do not use fast chargers or car chargers.
    Last edited by dmoskaluk; Today at 03:19 PM.
    Today 02:20 PM
    I always have a usb to lightning cable with me for charging my phone whenever I need to.
    So far I have always made it back home without having to charge while out and about or working.
    Today 05:46 PM
    If I am going out for a long day I take my little tube type Anker battery pack. That and battery saver mode will get me home.
    Today 06:06 PM
38 12