Screen protector for  Watch

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Do you guys recommend a screen protector for your  Watch? (Mainly worried about scratching, I also have  care+). I’ve been told at the apple store that  doesn’t make any and they aren’t trained to put any on. One person told me they don’t fit very well because of the corners on the watch. When getting Bumper cases are you able to touch the screen very well?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don’t have a screen protector on my Watch and I didn’t put any on the previous models I’ve had. Surprisingly, the Watch has held up quite well in regard to scrapes and dings for me.

With that being said, if you’re prone to accidents or are extremely rough with your arms, I would recommend you do what you think is necessary to protect your Watch investment.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
If I do get some who do you recommend I get to put them on So they don’t have air bubbles or are the cases just as easy. I’m just worried that the cases won’t make it easy to touch the screen. The only thing I’m worried about is when I’m working it will get dinged. I guess if it hasn’t gotten dinged in almost a month that’s a good sign

Last edited:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don’t use a screen protector or case on my Apple Watch Series 5. The watch has no dings or scratches.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I’ve never screen protected or put a case on my watch. It’s a watch. Enjoy it without covering it up.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I’ve never screen protected or put a case on my watch. It’s a watch. Enjoy it without covering it up.

They exist and I used to have one.
I hated that thing so I removed it.
Now 4 years later, I accidentally scratched my Watch against a wall. But such is life.
I don’t mind nor am I sorry to have removed that thing in the first place.

My advice, get one if you think it will give you peace of mind, but it’s definitely not a necessity.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
They exist and I used to have one.
I hated that thing so I removed it.
Now 4 years later, I accidentally scratched my Watch against a wall. But such is life.
I don’t mind nor am I sorry to have removed that thing in the first place.

My advice, get one if you think it will give you peace of mind, but it’s definitely not a necessity.

I have a couple of super minor faint scratches that you can’t see unless you dissect the watch under a light. First watch I had unused screen protector but the screen was always so smudgy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73