iPhone 11 Pro Max Smart Battery Case

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So I just purchased the Smart Battery Case and I’m kinda confused. I tried to watch some YouTube videos but they don’t really explain much.

So how does this case work? Does it just constantly keep charging my iPhone until the case dies? Isn’t that bad for the battery on my phone?

IDK, just kinda weird that I cant control it.

My phone has been charging constantly since I put the case on this morning and the case itself is down to 60%. Just confused that’s tall

Thanks

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
So I just purchased the Smart Battery Case and I’m kinda confused. I tried to watch some YouTube videos but they don’t really explain much.

So how does this case work? Does it just constantly keep charging my iPhone until the case dies? Isn’t that bad for the battery on my phone?

IDK, just kinda weird that I cant control it.

My phone has been charging constantly since I put the case on this morning and the case itself is down to 60%. Just confused that’s tall

Thanks

There isn’t an exact answer to this question. According to Apple it’s “smart” because it knows when to push power to your phone and when not to depending on your usage. So, in usual Apple style, there isn’t really an answer, it isn’t anything the user can control, and they advise not to worry about it harming your battery.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
When you see the battery icon showing as "charging" it's not necessarily charging the phone battery. Your phone is more or less using the charge from the battery of the case before it starts to use the phone battery. There are certain instances that I've noticed in the past in which iOS actually uses the phone case to charge your phone battery when under heavy usage. I don't why that is but it's part of the "smart" process that the hardware (case) and software (iOS) use.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234