Apple Battery case

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I’ve had my battery case for my pro max for 10 days now and I’ve noticed the last few times I’ve used it that the battery is depleted very quickly. Today it was 100% off the charger and within two hours it was down to 35%.

Definitely not what it’s supposed to do. I will be returning it to the Apple Store Monday to exchange it. Actually, I’m not sure I’m even going to get another one. I guess I’ll decide when I get there. I’m just really disappointed in the quality.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I’ve had my battery case for my pro max for 10 days now and I’ve noticed the last few times I’ve used it that the battery is depleted very quickly. Today it was 100% off the charger and within two hours it was down to 35%.

Definitely not what it’s supposed to do. I will be returning it to the Apple Store Monday to exchange it. Actually, I’m not sure I’m even going to get another one. I guess I’ll decide when I get there. I’m just really disappointed in the quality.

I may be wrong I tend not to use the battery cases but I believe this battery case continues to charge the phone when needed once it drops below 100% and until the case is fully drained. So with heavier usage the faster the phone drains the longer the case will have to output power.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I may be wrong I tend not to use the battery cases but I believe this battery case continues to charge the phone when needed once it drops below 100% and until the case is fully drained. So with heavier usage the faster the phone drains the longer the case will have to output power.

The phone and the battery case start out at 100% each. The battery case is used first and when it is depleted, the phone battery takes over. The battery case should last all day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711