I found myself in a water park today and was struggling to figure out what to do with my phone! We got a locker but folks are carrying clear pouches. Do they work?
    08-03-2019 10:30 PM
    I have a couple but have never used them. It seems that they would work. You could always check sites like Amazon and read reviews to find out what people who have purchased the think.
    blessed2bamommie likes this.
    08-03-2019 10:40 PM
    A few clear plastic food bags would also work, in my opinion. It’s cheaper and easier to get.
    phreddyl, Just_Me_D and Lee_Bo like this.
    08-04-2019 01:04 AM
    I have used them- kinda bulky. I like the food bag idea- easier and cheaper.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-04-2019 08:23 AM
    I own one in case I’m on a boat but also seen them in use. If you plan on using your device while in the case then get it but not sure if a ZipLock bag is imputable
    08-04-2019 03:07 PM
    My nephew had bad luck with a ziplock bag.
    blessed2bamommie and Lee_Bo like this.
    08-04-2019 04:11 PM
    My nephew had bad luck with a ziplock bag.
    I used them for the beach to keep sand out but I wouldn’t trust them to water!
    08-16-2019 12:40 PM
    I've used a couple water proof cases and they do work if you use them correctly.

Never used an actual "pouch" but have used ziploc bags on numerous occasions.
    08-16-2019 01:35 PM
    Yes they do. My husband and I used them on a trip to Rivera Maya last year and they worked great even snorkeling.
    09-18-2019 09:53 PM
    I bought one while on holiday, they're cheap and unrelaible.

I needed to get one because I was going into the sea, all my belongings were in the hire car and needed the pouch, it started leaking water in. I managed to spot the water ingresss and get out of the water.

I got a better one from a dive shop which was made out of much thicker plastic and had triple ziplock as well as a safety fold - it worked well. I would recommend going for one which is reviewed well and not buy one on impulse.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    11-07-2019 02:27 PM
    I bought one while on holiday, they're cheap and unrelaible.

I needed to get one because I was going into the sea, all my belongings were in the hire car and needed the pouch, it started leaking water in. I managed to spot the water ingresss and get out of the water.

I got a better one from a dive shop which was made out of much thicker plastic and had triple ziplock as well as a safety fold - it worked well. I would recommend going for one which is reviewed well and not buy one on impulse.
    That is good advice!
    11-07-2019 02:30 PM