I have purchased a couple of aftermarket extended lighting cables over the past year and after a couple of months of use, I will start getting compatibility errors when try to charge my device!!

Any recommendations on a good quality extended cable (8-10 FT) that will last for a while. I don’t mind the cost as long as the durability is there.
    10-02-2018 08:08 PM
    I use Native Union cables from Best Buy. I just had to replace mine after 2 or 3 years because it wouldn’t connect to anything anymore.
    bakron1 likes this.
    10-02-2018 08:36 PM
    My wife and kids are rough on cables, replacements required every couple of months. That is, until I got them Anker Powerline cables that have been good for 2+ years so far. The newest version now comes with a lifetime guarantee at a great price. https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-Powerlin...mUvbUpU3095510
    Laura Knotek and Rob Phillips like this.
    10-02-2018 09:20 PM
    My wife and kids are rough on cables, replacements required every couple of months. That is, until I got them Anker Powerline cables that have been good for 2+ years so far. The newest version now comes with a lifetime guarantee at a great price. https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-Powerlin...mUvbUpU3095588
    Thanks for the tip, I was already on Amazon ordering a portable SSD hard drive I couldn’t buy locally, so I added two of the Anker Powerline lightning cables to my order.
    10-03-2018 05:22 AM
    My wife and kids are rough on cables, replacements required every couple of months. That is, until I got them Anker Powerline cables that have been good for 2+ years so far. The newest version now comes with a lifetime guarantee at a great price. https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-Powerlin...mUvbUpU3095596
    Anker Powerline cables are my go-to. Great build quality. A while back I had one die on me in less than a year so I emailed Anker, got an almost immediate response, and had a new cable delivered in less than a week.
    10-03-2018 06:11 AM
    Thanks for the tip, I was already on Amazon ordering a portable SSD hard drive I couldn’t buy locally, so I added two of the Anker Powerline lightning cables to my order.
    Glad to help. Cheers
    bakron1 likes this.
    10-03-2018 08:54 AM
    My wife and kids are rough on cables, replacements required every couple of months. That is, until I got them Anker Powerline cables that have been good for 2+ years so far. The newest version now comes with a lifetime guarantee at a great price. https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-Powerlin...mUvbUpU3095682
    We really like Anker products... and I am excited about their Powerline cables.
    10-03-2018 10:21 AM
    Great Tip members. I’m gonna look in on one

As mentioned above I had a few 25 foot cables last less than a month
    10-03-2018 01:27 PM
    I ordered a Anker Powerline 6FT cable from Amazon and received it yesterday. It’s a well built cable and so far, looks like its worth buying one, thanks for the tip.
    10-05-2018 05:15 AM
    After asking a similar question I also just replaced pretty much all of our cables with Anker stuff. Powerline II+ for our vehicles for the extra durability with the sheath and the more standard non + Powerline II's in 6 foot for our living room. There we previously had a 3ft official Apple one and a 6 foot Insignia from Best Buy. The Insignia was only a couple months old and already somehow had a pinch in the middle of the cable. it still worked but after seeing the Powerline II+ quality when I had to replace a broken Apple one for my vehicle I said "that's it" and upgraded all of them in the main use areas. I fully expect these things will last a LONG time.
    10-15-2018 05:22 PM