Deceptively slamming the AirPods with a product costing twice as much....smh

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I know it’s only business, but certain articles stand out to someone like me. The object is to show you how superior their product is in comparison to the AirPods and then have you rush out to buy them since they are on-sale, but are typically double the price of the AirPods.

It’s one thing to slam a product in the same classification and price range, but having to slam one that’s half the price and then price your own product to match the one you’re slamming is a bit desperate, but then again, it’s business....

https://apple.news/AD1xk9dITTRyzmuzhoMMuSw

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
AirPods offer a functionality that is nowhere else on the market. The case, the independent use, the Siri interaction, the ease with all of my iCloud devices, etc. I don’t go anywhere without them.

I_didnt_do_it

Oct 20, 2018
Visit site
AirPods are awesome , I’ve always been a cheap-o whom would always grab those $10 Bluetooth earbuds, so when I got these AirPods, it was a whole new world for me. And the range is awesome, along with their functionality

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
$300 is a bit much for such a product. I can see why they'd reduce the price to match one of the top items on the market.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73