Best small power bank for fast charging

TOM_27

Sep 7, 2018
Visit site
HI GUYS,

I WANT TO ASK FOR A RECOMMENDATION FOR THE FASTEST AND SMALLEST POWER BANK THAT SUPPORTS FAST CHARGING FOR IPHONE 8. MINIMUM 10,000mAh.

IT'S HAVE TO BE POCKET SIZE.

I THOUGHT ABOUT ANKER, BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR PRODUCTS DOESN'T SUPPORT IPHONE FAST CHARGING.

THANKS. :)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
But why are you shouting though?

To answer your question, I don’t have any recommendations. I just get the cheapest powerbank out there, which charges my iPhone 7 Plus 1.5 times. That’s enough for me.

Good luck with your quest.

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
thanks.
how much time will it take to charge the phone from like 0% to 100%?

I wouldn’t know.
I put the power bank in my pockets and charge my iPhone while I use it. I only do so when I’m out and about, like for instance on vacation or something else.
I never really cared much about the time it takes charging because whenever I feel the need, I plug my phone to the powerbank to charge it, even intermittently.

Hopefully someone else with more knowledge will come along and chime in soon.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I’ve used my iPad charger from time to time to charge my iPhone. It’s much quicker, but I never time it. We also have an iLive wall charger that does 2.1 amps x 2. It’s also pretty quick.

I travel the world for work, and I carry a Kamashi 10,000mAh battery pack that was given to me. I’ve had it for a few years and it’s starting to show it’s age. I don’t know how old it was when I received it. The batteries are easily replaceable, but due to the cost of a new one, I am considering replacing it with a larger capacity one. It has served me well.

https://www.amazon.com/KMASHI-10000...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3085648

It does charge an iPad from zero to 100% (Well it used to, like I said, it’s showing it’s age).

TOM_27

Sep 7, 2018
Visit site
I’ve used my iPad charger from time to time to charge my iPhone. It’s much quicker, but I never time it. We also have an iLive wall charger that does 2.1 amps x 2. It’s also pretty quick.

I travel the world for work, and I carry a Kamashi 10,000mAh battery pack that was given to me. I’ve had it for a few years and it’s starting to show it’s age. I don’t know how old it was when I received it. The batteries are easily replaceable, but due to the cost of a new one, I am considering replacing it with a larger capacity one. It has served me well.

https://www.amazon.com/KMASHI-10000...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3085766

It does charge an iPad from zero to 100% (Well it used to, like I said, it’s showing it’s age).

thanks, but it's to big for me.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anker sells one the size of a tube of lipstick. Simply search via the Amazon app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
it's have to be fast to... not only small. i understand that thus very small power banks are not strong enough. correct me if i'm wrong.

You either know precisely what product you seek or you're assuming that the one proposed isn't fast enough. Yet, you specifically stated in your initial post that you wanted the fastest and "smallest" power bank. Did you not? Unless someone has used them all, how can one truly know which is the fastest?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have a Mophie. I don’t time it but I like it. But since I have an Apple Watch I have been wanting one that can charge up both. Sometimes my APple watch needs a charge depending on the day and I just got a Belkin on ebay that charges both at a great price. 49 bucks. It retails for 99 elsewhere. I like Belkin because I use a Belkin at home for my iphone and it charges it up much quicker than the brick that comes with the iphone boxed. Belkin has a great reputation and I trust them with my gadgets. I am not going to use a cheap non brand product. I spend good money on my gadgets and take care of them. Just like my vehicle...take care of it the right way and never have a problem.

TOM_27

Sep 7, 2018
Visit site
You either know precisely what product you seek or you're assuming that the one proposed isn't fast enough. Yet, you specifically stated in your initial post that you wanted the fastest and "smallest" power bank. Did you not? Unless someone has used them all, how can one truly know which is the fastest?

to be honest i don't really know much about this subject, but a lot of people said to me that it's have to be at least 10,000mah, that's why im looking for that. is it good enough to buy a product with less then 10,000mah?

thanks.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
to be honest i don't really know much about this subject, but a lot of people said to me that it's have to be at least 10,000mah, that's why im looking for that. is it good enough to buy a product with less then 10,000mah?

thanks.

The higher that number the more you can charge your devices with a full power bank.

If a 2,000 mAh powerbank can charge your device from 0% - 100% just once, a 10,000 mAh powerbank can do that 5 times, before needing to be recharged itself.

TOM_27

Sep 7, 2018
Visit site
The higher that number the more you can charge your devices with a full power bank.

If a 2,000 mAh powerbank can charge your device from 0% - 100% just once, a 10,000 mAh powerbank can do that 5 times, before needing to be recharged itself.

thanks. so i'm assuming that 10,000 it is indeed a satisfied num.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
thanks. so i'm assuming that 10,000 it is indeed a satisfied num.

I only take my 10,000 mAh powerbank with me when I will be out and about sightseeing and taking photos, videos and using my phone for all other stuff all day long. That’s mostly during vacation.
I have a 4,000 and a 6,000 mAh too, depending on the day.
I rarely need them during normal days though.

Andrew_Pop

Sep 29, 2018
Visit site
RAVPower - With the 20,100mah battery, it is capable of charging your device several times and about 75% faster than conventional chargers.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
it's have to be fast to... not only small. i understand that thus very small power banks are not strong enough. correct me if i'm wrong.

You are essentially looking for a “Unicorn.” If you want lots of juice you have to settle for a bigger form factor. If you want compact you’re going to have to settle for less juice. It’s just the way it is. They’re batteries and their size is going to determine how many charges you can get from them.

My daughter uses this when she travels. It’s fast and will get a handful of devices through the day but it’s big.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3093983
For a full day of running around we use these. They are not compact but they are not huge either. They provide a couple full charges and can be carried in a pocket if need be. I like that they have the cord built in.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3093983