Just got Apple AirPods!

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
So far, I really like them. I don’t know how long I’ll be able to wear them without my ears hurting though. But they did seem to be better than the regular Apple EarPods. Now I’m going to get a silicone case for the case – LOL

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on getting your first pair of Apple AirPods. I enjoy using mine a great deal, although primarily for listening to music while at work on days when I'm uploading content. I do wish Apple would have supplied silicone fins to help with fitting.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Congratulations on getting your first pair of Apple AirPods. I enjoy using mine a great deal, although primarily for listening to music while at work on days when I'm uploading content. I do wish Apple would have supplied silicone fins to help with fitting.

Have you tried the silicone ear hooks? I was going to order some of those too but I’m just not sure how they would fit. My new silicone case will be here Monday!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried the silicone ear hooks? I was going to order some of those too but I’m just not sure how they would fit. My new silicone case will be here Monday!!

If you're referring to Earhoox - https://earhoox.com - then yes. I've been using those since I purchased my original AirPods a few years back. They work well for me and definitely allow the AirPods to stay put in my ear. Affixing them to the AirPods can be a pain until you get used to it.

If they were made in the manner in which Bose make theirs, earhoox would be a dream to use.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...Fbose-stayhear-tips-small.html&token=Funq-ut5

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I have this silicone case, because it allows me to attach a Tile to it:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B072V1LYX1/

bfa7820974731e148ecb223801f6e734.png

This is the one I ordered.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I’m one of the fortunate people who doesn’t have trouble wearing AirPods. Woohoo !!!

I love em. They’re great for day to day use and for phone calls. Supplement my headphones nicely. Who needs stinking wires ???

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Congrats! I know a lot of people that love them.

I haven't tried AirPods yet. I'm not 100% sure they'd meet my needs. I prefer my headphones to block out as much outside noise as possible. I get why Apple handles outside noise the way they do, it's just not how I like my headphones to operate.

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I’m one of the fortunate people who doesn’t have trouble wearing AirPods. Woohoo !!!

Cool! That's been my only hesitation... I'm not sure they'll stay in when I'm running. I have no problems with EarPods when stationary, and I can only imagine that the AirPods will be better with no wires to pull on them, but I still don't know about exercise. They're becoming more common at the gym and I haven't seen anyone lose them, but still... I'm nervous about spending $160 on something that might not work for my one use case where lack of wires would be beneficial.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Congrats! I know a lot of people that love them.

I haven't tried AirPods yet. I'm not 100% sure they'd meet my needs. I prefer my headphones to block out as much outside noise as possible. I get why Apple handles outside noise the way they do, it's just not how I like my headphones to operate.

My job involves international travel. Lots of it. (I’m currently in Malaysia) Nothing beats QC35s for international travel. Peace and quite, and I can plug in to the aircraft entertainment system.

AirPods are general day to day use, especially when I am required to interact with others from time to time, even if I don’t want to.

Cool! That's been my only hesitation... I'm not sure they'll , stay in when I'm running. I have no problems with EarPods when stationary, and I can only imagine that the AirPods will be better with no wires to pull on them, but I still don't know about exercise. They're becoming more common at the gym and I haven't seen anyone lose them it, but still... I'm nervous about spending $160 on something that might not work for my one use case where lack of wires would be beneficial.

I’m a little older, so I do brisk walks. They stay in. I’m not sure where you are located,
but you could buy a pair from Apple and return in 14 days if they don’t work out.

You could also cut the cords off of a pair of ear buds and try a test run to see if they stay in.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods