Does anyone have any experience with Casetify Cases or Bands?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm really curious about Casetify. They have some very pretty cases for iPhones, and they also have some really pretty watch bands. I don't have a Watch... Yet! I think I may be getting one soon. So I'd love to know if anyone here has experience with either... good or bad.

Thanks!

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
My daughter has one of their phone cases and same for a woman I work with. They are a printed style that I don't care for but they're happy with them.

Sorry but I don't know about their bands. For third party bands especially but also lots of products I look at crowd-sourced and user review data always digging into the percentage of lower ratings and why the ratings are low.

My concern for bands is lifestyle. The Apple Watch is important in my mountain biking, trail building, hiking, snorkeling, basically a fair amount of physical stuff in my routines. I see reviews of 3rd party bands that mention the watch falling off. That's kept me with Apple's.

I'm not against 3rd party bands but I see a split among associates where some of us have the watch on all our waking hours and for almost all of our activities. If my watch is trashed and I make an AppleCare claim I don't want it the fault of a low quality band. The nylon loop and Nike bands we share in the family are superb for sports and fit. Yeah, a lot of money but they seem bomber reliable.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I think you bring up a really valuable point. I would not want a band if that would not be secured. Think it would be horrible for the watch to fall off. I’m klutzy enough as it! I do not have a watch yet but I’m hoping to get one sometime this year. I think even though the third party bands are attractive, it’s more important to keep the watch as secure as possible!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hey Annie,

Casetify offers lots of customization, but these cases have to be replaced every couple of years (We change our phones every couple of years anyway), making these an okay solution. The good thing about these is the customization options. You could get any design printed on the straps or the case. I got a back shell for my cousin's iPhone 6 a couple of years back. Sadly her daughter got her hands on it, and chewed one end of the case a couple of months in.
Also, they did not have the customization options that are available on their website now.

Since you mentioned watch straps and iPhone cases, I would suggest Noreve. These are the go to guys for me. Bellroy also has some good cases with great usability options, but they lack the watch straps. Both of these are great options if looking for something with a premium look & feel. they are almost exclusively in leather.
Case-mate also offers phone cases and watch straps, but i can't vouch for their quality as I have not tried them out yet.

Hope it helps, if you are still looking.

Thank you for the thoughtful reply!!! I keep seeing adds for Casetify, and they are so pretty. I understand replacing them every two years, but as you said, we replace our phones that often anyway! I'll check the others you mentioned out!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234