Has there been any official updates on AirPower? If not how about any reliable rumors?
    11-07-2017 10:08 AM
    There hasn’t been an update on AirPower.
    11-07-2017 05:59 PM
    I'm hoping to hear (or if anyone already has) will it be able to charge multiple phones at once or just one phone and 1-2 accessories (watched, earbuds, etc.). I'd like to get wireless charging for my wife and my X's but don't really want to buy multiple pads and the other multi-phone chargers that I could find look pretty eh (Ikea) or have bad reviews (the couple on Amazon).
    11-18-2017 12:33 AM
    I'm hoping to hear (or if anyone already has) will it be able to charge multiple phones at once or just one phone and 1-2 accessories (watched, earbuds, etc.). I'd like to get wireless charging for my wife and my X's but don't really want to buy multiple pads and the other multi-phone chargers that I could find look pretty eh (Ikea) or have bad reviews (the couple on Amazon).
    Even I’ve been wondering whether multiple iPhones would charge on one AirPower. I guess it should though.
    11-18-2017 01:24 AM
    Yeah, I plan on getting one so that everyone can charge their iPhone with it along with two other iPhones.
    11-18-2017 02:27 AM