AirPower

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm hoping to hear (or if anyone already has) will it be able to charge multiple phones at once or just one phone and 1-2 accessories (watched, earbuds, etc.). I'd like to get wireless charging for my wife and my X's but don't really want to buy multiple pads and the other multi-phone chargers that I could find look pretty eh (Ikea) or have bad reviews (the couple on Amazon).

darius_robin

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
I'm hoping to hear (or if anyone already has) will it be able to charge multiple phones at once or just one phone and 1-2 accessories (watched, earbuds, etc.). I'd like to get wireless charging for my wife and my X's but don't really want to buy multiple pads and the other multi-phone chargers that I could find look pretty eh (Ikea) or have bad reviews (the couple on Amazon).

Even I’ve been wondering whether multiple iPhones would charge on one AirPower. I guess it should though.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Yeah, I plan on getting one so that everyone can charge their iPhone with it along with two other iPhones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2