Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    I made the switch in January to the iPhone from Samsung. Why is it accessories for Apple are better than those for Android?
    While I was using Samsung and I was a Samsung customer for many years I never saw variety in cases.
    Cases for the iPhone are ridiculously many. Lol
    No wonder I have found myself in awe of what’s available. I have 11 now. It’s an obsession.
    Even better is if I decide to get the 8+ my money isn’t wasted because they will fit it. Samsung doesn’t do that. But then again, there is a lot I am seeing in Apple that I didn’t in Samsung and Android
    But I have to stop. I make up reasons. I am a woman. That’s my excuse I love you
    Just_Me_D, Spencerdl and aximtreo like this.
    10-21-2017 09:42 PM
    You’re starting to see the benefits of owning Apple products as well as understand that we are not lemmings...
    Jude526, Sherry_B and aximtreo like this.
    10-21-2017 10:21 PM
    My bestie is jealous. I had gotten her a beautiful case for her new upgraded S7 Samsung and her husband decided to get the S8+ instead. So Verizon gave her a credit on the case and still no case like the one I had gotten her. It was a casemate like mine only for Samsung but they haven’t made one for the S8+. She is disappointed
    She likes get Samsung but not lack of cases
    So why is Apple so lucky? She also wants a Michael Kors folio case. I only have found fakes. No authentic except for Apple
    10-21-2017 10:32 PM
    I feel you, there are so many options out there for Apple products.
    Jude526 likes this.
    10-22-2017 07:10 PM
    I'm using both android and Apple devices. I found there are many more apps at a lesser cost for androids. Some apps were great while others were so so. There are less apps for iPhones but I find the quality of them to be better. As for cases never had a problem finding a good case for an android or iPhone's. But it is true that manufacturers do tend to cater a bit more to the iPhone. I believe they do it because in my opinion and only mine because I could be wrong with what I'm about to say, but I honestly believe iPhone user tend to keep their devices longer.
    Last edited by firedept10; 10-23-2017 at 08:52 PM.
    aximtreo likes this.
    10-23-2017 07:30 PM
    I'm using both android and Apple devices. I found there are many more apps at a lesser cost for androids. Some apps were great will others were so so. There are less apps for iPhones but i find the quality of them to be better. As for cases never had a problem finding a good case for an android or iPhone's. But it is true that manufacturers do tend to cater a bit more to the iPhone. I believe they do it because in my opinion and only mine because I could be wrong with what I'm about to say, but I honestly believe iPhone user tend to keep their devices longer.
    Your last sentence has one reply: It's because they can. How far back in models can upgrade to IOS 11? Certainly more total models than any Android phone.
    anon(9602380) likes this.
    10-23-2017 08:35 PM
    Well also, there used to be only one model of iPhone, then 2, and now this year 3. The form factor also doesn’t change that often so it’s much easier to make minor changes to case molds for new iPhones. With Android there are a lot of different phones and the flagships change more in hardware design yearly than the iPhone does. Samsung is slowing down with major hardware changes so the case options are expanding.
    anon(9602380) likes this.
    10-23-2017 08:47 PM
    Why is it accessories for Apple are better than those for Android?
    I don't know if I'd call it better or if I'd call it "works like it's supposed to".

For example, on Android with a bluetooth headset and android watch, if I got a phone call, if I answered the call on my watch or phone, the bluetooth headset was the communication device. When I switched to iOS with iPhone, Apple Watch and bluetooth headset, if the phone rings the device on which I answered is the one that carried=s the phone call. Imagine my surprise when my iPhone and Apple Watch rang and I answered the call on my watch expecting my bluetooth headset to work and I start hearing y wife's voice coming from my wrist.

Are Apple accessories better than Android? I don't know.

Do Apple accessories work "better", or like they are supposed to? Yep.
    10-24-2017 02:52 PM
    I was asking in reference to cases because there aren’t even close to the same offerings for Android devices
    10-25-2017 10:53 PM