So you may be asking yourself, “What the heck are PodPockets and why would I want one?” Well I’m glad you asked! PodPocket is a rubber silicone carrying case for Apple’s AirPods that you can attach to your keychain for easy portability. The PodPocket itself is very well made and come in fun colors. I received a set of gray, ice blue and green PodPockets all of which look very nice.

In my opinion the PodPocket is a solution to a problem that isn’t really there. I mean yes it’s nice to have my AirPods attached to my keychain for easy access all the time but honestly I’d rather just keep them in my pocket or my laptop messenger bag. The big negative about PodPocket is that no matter what size pockets you have it will snag when trying to get these attached to keys out of your pocket. It got so annoying that I took PodPocket off my keychain after a couple days. If you have a good collection of keys on your keychain I wouldn’t recommend adding PodPocket as it adds quite a bit of heft. But if you just have your car key, house and mail keys then I wouldn’t see a problem with adding it to your arsenal of keys.

PodPocket AirPods Case Review-vexy51igrlw7wsbhazvjxq.jpgPodPocket AirPods Case Review-7ztbpypftggxc-w1isepww.jpg

You can grab your own PodPocket for $19.95 by going here.
    09-26-2017 05:52 PM
    I would need that for SURE!
    10-17-2017 08:28 PM
    That does look good. I just wonder how long I'd use it.
    10-24-2017 03:21 PM