Dark Aubergine & Charcoal Leather Cases?

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Can anyone answer if these are less prone to discoloration that some people might find distasteful or bad? I've not seen them in the stores yet so don't know how to judge them.

I've had black, red and brown Apple leather cases. At some point only black looked acceptable in about all circumstances.

I know this might sound silly but at least for earlier ones red looked bad soon. Not everyone appreciated the wear and oiled look the brown one developed after 6 months.

My current black one is a bit shredded so I'm trying to break the habit of probably the third of same color.

Thanks.

P.S. I'm open to suggestions. I just like thin cases easy to remove.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the Dark Aubergine case for my iP8. It's still too early, but I'm not expecting it to discolor, as it looks almost black with darker lighting but more dark purple in bright light. Really looks great with the gold iPhone 8, somewhat "regal" looking!

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the Dark Aubergine case for my iP8. It's still too early, but I'm not expecting it to discolor, as it looks almost black with darker lighting but more dark purple in bright light. Really looks great with the gold iPhone 8, somewhat "regal" looking!

Thank you. My brown case for 6s Plus looked more like glove or shoe wear but some did not like it. It did not turn just plain dirty looking the way earlier (and maybe current) red ones did.

My phone is black so I don't think all colors look as good but that grey or dark eggplant might.

Each time it's about killed me to spend the money but I love the way the leather cases don't wreck themselves the way my Apple Silicone ones did. For sports I use a case that has more coverage than both.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73