Posting this because I thought many of you around here would be interested (I miss the magsafe cables of the previous gen MacBook and MacBook Pros!!).

A company called Vinpok is running an Indiegogo campaign for their new Bolt cable, claiming to be the world's first USB-C magnetic cable for MacBook and MacBook Pro.

Worth a look if you have a new Mac, and need to retrofit it with a magsafe cable or two! Details here.

Enjoy!!
    08-21-2017 01:14 PM
    I would be interested in one of those cables if it doesn't interfere with the iTunes backup and update. None of the (non Apple) cables I've ever purchased work with iTunes backup or update. I always have to use the original cables that came with my Apple device.
    08-22-2017 01:35 PM
    Posting this because I thought many of you around here would be interested (I miss the magsafe cables of the previous gen MacBook and MacBook Pros!!).

A company called Vinpok is running an Indiegogo campaign for their new Bolt cable, claiming to be the world's first USB-C magnetic cable for MacBook and MacBook Pro.

Worth a look if you have a new Mac, and need to retrofit it with a magsafe cable or two! Details here.

Enjoy!!
    Interesting. Thanks for the info and link...
    08-22-2017 07:55 PM