Just got this for my iPad pro 9.7 really like it. Problem is I have one of those screen prorectors from Verizon cost like 40$. Problem with that is it lifts the corners of it up.I'm trying decide if I should return it? Buy different screen protector? Or just return it and get different case, I missed my deadline to get apple care because I waited and something happen where was not around for while so I really want a good combination of glass screen protector and case.
    08-11-2017 12:11 PM
    You can always try a different screen protector that is "case friendly".
    Zagg has great ones!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-11-2017 09:09 PM
    Zagg has great ones!
    Agreed. That's all I use is "case friendly" screen protectors.
    Zagg of course, but there are plenty of other manufactures that also make case friendly protectors.
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-11-2017 09:36 PM
    Zagg has great ones!
    Thanks I'm going into city tomorrow I've never had Zagg for iPad. I thought they were edge to edge. I'll check them out.
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-12-2017 12:30 AM
    Thanks I'm going into city tomorrow I've never had Zagg for iPad. I thought they were edge to edge. I'll check them out.
    Check out the InvisibleShield Glass+
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-12-2017 12:32 AM
    Check out the InvisibleShield Glass+
    Will do in hoping sams club will have them or something I live in weird part of my state so don't have much shopping choices lol.
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-12-2017 01:55 AM
    Will do in hoping sams club will have them or something I live in weird part of my state so don't have much shopping choices lol.
    Give Zagg a call. I thing they have free shipping
    08-12-2017 07:36 AM
    Agreed. That's all I use is "case friendly" screen protectors.
    Zagg of course, but there are plenty of other manufactures that also make case friendly protectors.
    Had 0 luck finding any in city here. My only problem is I shake a lot due to disability so I can’t put these on myself. I’d buy Zagg but just don’t wanna spend that much mess it up. Looking on amazon I’m not finding to many that say case friendly. I heard phantom glass I think and sparin glass protectors. I been digging round form I’m on my iPad so if I missed something forgive me but could someone just sorta nudge me into righ5 direction it be much appreciated.
    08-13-2017 07:22 PM
    Had 0 luck finding any in city here. My only problem is I shake a lot due to disability so I can’t put these on myself. I’d buy Zagg but just don’t wanna spend that much mess it up. Looking on amazon I’m not finding to many that say case friendly. I heard phantom glass I think and sparin glass protectors. I been digging round form I’m on my iPad so if I missed something forgive me but could someone just sorta nudge me into righ5 direction it be much appreciated.
    You might be right. After a quick search I didn't see any "case friendly" iPad screen protectors from Zagg. Allow me to apologize for giving false/wrong information. It appears they only have "case friendly" screen protectors for smartphones.
    08-13-2017 07:29 PM
    You might be right. After a quick search I didn't see any "case friendly" iPad screen protectors from Zagg. Allow me to apologize for giving false/wrong information. It appears they only have "case friendly" screen protectors for smartphones.
    I know doesn’t say anything about being case friendly but when saw reviews peoples photos the Zagg does have little space on edges.
    08-13-2017 07:48 PM
    I know doesn’t say anything about being case friendly but when saw reviews peoples photos the Zagg does have little space on edges.
    Is there a way for you to visit a BestBuy. They sell and installed Zagg screen protectors. I do believe they have less expensive brands as well.
    08-13-2017 07:53 PM
    Is there a way for you to visit a BestBuy. They sell and installed Zagg screen protectors. I do believe they have less expensive brands as well.
    Ya I can September 5 next time head out that way sucks nearest bestbuy like hour away
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-13-2017 08:04 PM