iPhone 7 plus battery case

thornburg24

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any recommendations on a good 7plus battery case? I would like one that does not leave the phone exposed, I am looking for functionality as well as protection. I would really like one with an Lightening port.
I have been looking around but just wanted some opinions. I would like to get one made by apple but can't find one for the 7plus anywhere, only the 7.

Thank you for your help and suggestions.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any recommendations on a good 7plus battery case? I would like one that does not leave the phone exposed, I am looking for functionality as well as protection. I would really like one with an Lightening port.
I have been looking around but just wanted some opinions. I would like to get one made by apple but can't find one for the 7plus anywhere, only the 7.

Thank you for your help and suggestions.

Yeah apple doesn't make their own battery case for the plus models. Mophie has some good cases and if you check this link there are a variety of them to check and see if any meet your needs. https://www.google.com/#q=iphone+7+plus+battery+case&tbm=shop&spd=12553884911287189931

thornburg24

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
OK, thank you for the info on the Apple case. I have looked at and used the mophie cases before and really like them my only problem with pretty much every case I have found so var is they charge with a Micro USB instead. I don't have an issue with using the USB cord to charge but since they removed the headphone jack I don't want to have to remove the case every time I use my headphones. Not looking like I may have much of a choice though so I better start looking for some Bluetooth headphones as well.

Thanks again for your help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative