What would be your ultimate case?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
We all know that no one makes the ultimate perfect case. No one can because everyone's idea is different. For myself, my perfect would be lightweight, soft, grippy, super thin, waterproof, 50 foot plus drop protection, and modular while maintaining a constant center of gravity and not sacrificing any of the protection. It will probably be many years before a case like that exists. What would your ultimate case be?

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine would be kinda like that. Slim, protective and grippy for one handed use. Waterproof is nice but it hinders the voice and speaker quality.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
We all know that no one makes the ultimate perfect case. No one can because everyone's idea is different. For myself, my perfect would be lightweight, soft, grippy, super thin, waterproof, 50 foot plus drop protection, and modular while maintaining a constant center of gravity and not sacrificing any of the protection. It will probably be many years before a case like that exists. What would your ultimate case be?

Exactly this and if you find it Let us know .

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
If I use a case, I'd have to say my perfect case is already available. The Apple leather case is everything I love in a case. Very sleek & stylish. And it looks even better when they get a patina. Never cared about protection.....it's naked most of the time anyway lol

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
If I use a case, I'd have to say my perfect case is already available. The Apple leather case is everything I love in a case. Very sleek & stylish. And it looks even better when they get a patina. Never cared about protection.....it's naked most of the time anyway lol

I hear you nikkisharif I have about 10 cases for my 6s and use Apple leather (black) 95 percent of the time .

Luis Angulo

May 2, 2017
Visit site
It should be very light, thin and resistant, and yet with a soft grip! and as far as the materials allow it, like a second skin to the phone surface

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I just have a couple things my 'ultimate case' would need 😃

I definitely agree, all cases out there are different and offer different things or should I say, they focus more one on or two features.

Firstly, it would have to have cut outs for the various ports on the device. Next, I would like it to cover all sections on the device (when closed) so my device stays free from scratches. Must still allow for wireless charging. Have a kick stand at the back in case I want to watch a movie.

That's about it. I don't need it to make coffee or anything. Just needs to be made out of quality materials that will last. 😃

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
To be honest, the perfect case is already available. I find the Apple leather/silicone cases to be as close to perfection as possible for MY likings. Their slim, light weight, come in a slew of different colors and add that distinction of professionalism. I use my Black Apple Leather 95% of the time. The Apple cases just work for ME.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR