Evening,

Anyone have any experience with either dual sim adapter for 7 plus? Simore a little bit more expensive but not seeing why? One, I want to say cheaper of the two, comes with a case I won't use.

Simore: WX-Twin 7 Plus Dual SIM adapter for iPhone 7 Plus - DualSIM card with protective case - 4G LTE 3G compatible | SIMORE.com

MagicSim: MAGICSIM ELITE - iPHONE 7 PLUS DUAL SIM ADAPTER – MagicSim

Anyone see any significant different over the other that I don't spot?

Thanks,

Blaine
    03-06-2017 09:40 PM
    I didn't even know this was still a thing nowadays.

But in all honesty, when I'm at my summerhouse in İstanbul/Turkey, I take out my Dutch SIM card and put a local SIM card in. My voicemail tells people they can call me on FaceTime or WhatsApp or via Snapchat and that's it. I don't see any reason to be available on two phone numbers at the same time.
    But then again, every person is different and my use case may not reflect yours.
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-06-2017 09:47 PM
    I didn't even know this was still a thing nowadays.

But in all honesty, when I'm at my summerhouse in İstanbul/Turkey, I take out my Dutch SIM card and put a local SIM card in. My voicemail tells people they can call me on FaceTime or WhatsApp or via Snapchat and that's it. I don't see any reason to be available on two phone numbers at the same time.
    But then again, every person is different and my use case may not reflect yours.
    Well been debating making a effort to separate work and home a little bit and two phones isn't going to happen. Maybe it isn't the best solution. Pondered using one of the Google Voice numbers I have but me being me sees a notification and text and feel the need to immediately respond 🤦🏼*♂️ Just a albeit dated idea I'm pondering it. Not sure it's exactly my solution either but...
    03-06-2017 10:39 PM
    Well been debating making a effort to separate work and home a little bit and two phones isn't going to happen. Maybe it isn't the best solution. Pondered using one of the Google Voice numbers I have but me being me sees a notification and text and feel the need to immediately respond 🤦🏼*♂️ Just a albeit dated idea I'm pondering it. Not sure it's exactly my solution either but...
    I love having a work and personal phone. As soon as I walk out of my store, my work phone gets powered off and put in my center console. Granted if at&t didn't give me that phone then I might feel differently about it.
    Tartarus and blaine07 like this.
    03-07-2017 08:49 AM
    Hi Blaine,
    Main difference comes from the embedded software.
    SIMore WX-Twin 7 Plus allows to switch from one number to the other using short codes dialing (#11 to switch to SIM-1, #22 for SIM-2, #99 to pop pup simore menu).
    SIMore has launched new E-Clips adapters to have 2 or 3 sim cards active at the same time for Call, Data and text message on any iPhone, iPad, iPod.
    11-13-2017 07:02 AM