Apple Leather Case Review (7 Plus)

Bushkesh

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Got a black and saddle brown and that's as far as I'm willing to go in terms of color option. You should probably update your review to explain a bit more on the color options and how they age over time. Also would like to add that for anyone who wants to get that Patina look instantly, you should look into coconut oil. Here's mine after applying a few coatings.
20ebc5ff7cd3ef954b7968abebd09685.jpg

arc3484

May 25, 2016
Visit site
Got a black and saddle brown and that's as far as I'm willing to go in terms of color option. You should probably update your review to explain a bit more on the color options and how they age over time. Also would like to add that for anyone who wants to get that Patina look instantly, you should look into coconut oil. Here's mine after applying a few coatings. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170314/20ebc5ff7cd3ef954b7968abebd09685.jpg

How does it look with the device in the case? How old is that case?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Got a black and saddle brown and that's as far as I'm willing to go in terms of color option. You should probably update your review to explain a bit more on the color options and how they age over time. Also would like to add that for anyone who wants to get that Patina look instantly, you should look into coconut oil. Here's mine after applying a few coatings. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170314/20ebc5ff7cd3ef954b7968abebd09685.jpg

Yes, I love the Saddle Brown Patina color look of the Apple Leather case. I did this with my 6s Plus Saddle Brown thru natural everyday usage. I might have to try this Coconut oil with my 7 plus Saddle Brown.

michial

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
I just bought the new sapphire leather for my matte black 7 plus. It's a nice color and adds a little zest. I've always been a black or saddle brown only guy but I'm really loving this. The sapphire leather seems to have a superior grain to the others. A nice micro pebble like texture that seems more grippy too.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I love the Saddle Brown Patina color look of the Apple Leather case. I did this with my 6s Plus Saddle Brown thru natural everyday usage. I might have to try this Coconut oil with my 7 plus Saddle Brown.
The Saddle Brown is nice! It matches my car interior and Breitling strap as well which is a plus.

michial

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone vouch for their Apple leather sapphire case after months of usage? How’s it doing and do you have any tips on preserving and maintaining leather cases?