AirPods for exercise

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey fellas!

I've started exercising lately and I've been running on my treadmill and it made me want to get a nice earphone for working out.

Does the AirPods sound the same as the EarPods? Or is the sound quality better? It looks cool that's for sure.

Or am I better off getting Jaybird X3?

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: AirPods

The AirPods definitely sound way better than the EarPods, no doubt about that.
In many threads on this forum as well as from friends I've gathered they really love their AirPods and some even have put their Bose headsets to rest since getting the AirPods. So you do the math!

Since buying the AirPods on December 19th I've been in multiple all day scenarios like heavy wind, rain, running, jumping, running up on stairs, and down, they haven't once come out of my ears. I think you'll love them.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

In many threads on this forum as well as from friends I've gathered they really love their AirPods and some even have put their Bose headsets to rest since getting the AirPods. So you do the math!

Since buying the AirPods on December 19th I've been in multiple all day scenarios like heavy wind, rain, running, jumping, running up on stairs, and down, they haven't once come out of my ears. I think you'll love them.

Wow!!

As long as it fits nicely and doesn't come out of my ears I'll be happy.

Is there noise cancellation?

The technology within it interests me.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site

It sounds way better then stock ear pods. It just doesn't fit me right and it starts to fall out. If it didn't, and it stayed in the ears like it did for my brother, I would of picked up a set.

JerryRaia

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site

I second all of that

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

They sound much like the corded EarPods but that's fine. Nothing where sound is a strong reason to buy them over the stock units but the overall utility and packaging makes they WAY better than others we've had or have.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site

I caved in and bought the AirPods. It was a toss up between the AirPods or Bose soundsport wireless.

I ended up with the AirPods.
-it's much easier to carry around and battery life is phenomenal. I wear them most of the morning then go to lunch and let it sit in that case and it charges them again.
-less cables to carry around since I travel and pretty much lighting cable on all my stuff.
-Bose sounds a bit better but I just picked up some silicone hooks for the AirPods and it helps seal the sound in and it sounds much better.

The only downside is sweat and the AirPods starts to get loose in my ears. So a silicone cover hook fixed that for me. It's taking it on and off that sucks but no big deal for me.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Just placed my order.
Bought 2 AirPods, one for me and the other for my sister.

The only downside is having to wait for 6 weeks hahaha.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site

Just placed my order.
Bought 2 AirPods, one for me and the other for my sister.

The only downside is having to wait for 6 weeks hahaha.

Keep checking istocknow.com and keep checking daily because sometimes they do come in stock and you can order online and it pick it up same day. Then cancel you other order.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods