Bluetooth Earbuds That Charge via Lightning?

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Are there bluetooth earbuds that have a lightning port for charging? I am looking for something relatively inexpensive, and like the the earbuds that are connected to each other with a wire (not something rigid). I primarily use them for listening to podcasts and such while laying in bed and don't want to disturb my wife, so they don't need to have excellent sound quality. I have some now that use Micro USB to charge, but thought it would be nice to have some that could be charged with my iphone charger during the day while I am work.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I have my doubts, most bluetooth devices would charge via micro (probably), or mini (if it's older) USB. I guess maybe some USB c stuff might start to hit the market too, but I highly doubt anyone is going to do anything that charges via lightning port. I guess it's possible, but I have not heard of any......

SOB!!!!! Well I did an internet search and look what I found.......

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2812881

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Thanks, but those are not bluetooth or earbuds. I have found lots of lightning earbuds, but none that are wireless that charge with lightning. Not too big of a problem, I can just get an adapter for to charge my current earbuds with the lightning cable if I can't find anything.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, but those are not bluetooth or earbuds. I have found lots of lightning earbuds, but none that are wireless that charge with lightning. Not too big of a problem, I can just get an adapter for to charge my current earbuds with the lightning cable if I can't find anything.

Yea sorry, BUT there is hope, with the removal of the headphone jack and the emergence of the lightning port as the headphone "port" things should change and more 3rd part manufacturers will make equipment geared towards it and the cables. :)

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Are there bluetooth earbuds that have a lightning port for charging? I am looking for something relatively inexpensive, and like the the earbuds that are connected to each other with a wire (not something rigid). I primarily use them for listening to podcasts and such while laying in bed and don't want to disturb my wife, so they don't need to have excellent sound quality. I have some now that use Micro USB to charge, but thought it would be nice to have some that could be charged with my iphone charger during the day while I am work.

Not out yet, but BeatsX charge via lightning

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro