I was wondering opinions of others. I work a job in new construction that can dust from drywall dust and stuff how bad is it for this dust to get in a iPhone should I stay with the life proof or can I go with the urban armor gear and tempered glass and not worry about the dust ruining my phone?
    08-10-2016 04:37 PM
    I work on new construction sites all the time and I've never had a problem with dust. Just depends on the level of protection you want. I'm currently using an Apple silicone case.
    kris665 and John Yester like this.
    08-10-2016 05:13 PM
    I work on new construction sites all the time and I've never had a problem with dust. Just depends on the level of protection you want. I'm currently using an Apple silicone case.
    I was just worried about dust getting in the ports and such. I would much rather have a slim case and a tempered glass.
    08-10-2016 08:22 PM
    I was just worried about dust getting in the ports and such is much rather have a slim case and a tempered glass.
    You'll get dust for sure, you can always buy a can of compressed air and spray out the ports every now and again.
    08-10-2016 08:24 PM
    You'll get dust for sure, you can always buy a can of compressed air and spray out the ports every now and again.
    That's all I would have to do lol. I feel real dumb I thought the dust getting in would cause problems with the phone. Thank you I think that is what I will do.
    08-10-2016 08:26 PM
    That's all I would have to do lol. I feel real dumb I thought the dust getting in would cause problems with the phone. Thank you I think that is what I will do.
    Yeah dust would only be problem if you got a lot of it in your phone and got inside to the electronics. Mine is pretty dusty in the ports right now, I've just never had enough dust to cause issues.
    08-10-2016 08:27 PM
    I 've never had the problem with an iPhone. but my previous (Finnish) series suffered badly from this. Be careful with air dusters,you might force dust in rather than out !
    08-11-2016 12:43 PM