Case Or No Case?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It really depends on your usage and how carefully you handle your device. I've been without a case for a month now and haven't had an issue. My wife, on the other hand, couldn't go a day without a case.

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I agree with tripleone. I stopped liking cases for awhile, just because I felt like it takes away from the device. That's until I dropped mine and earned a nice scrape; I did have a skin but that wasn't enough. In my opinion, you cant go wrong with a Apple case; silicone or leather. I recently got the red silicone one and love it; I would like the black leather for formal or dressier occasions. They are pricey IMO but well worth it. And plus these new Apple phones are mad slippery compared to the 5 and 5s; I couldn't see having something on it.

Tom Mane

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Use a case. Accidents could happen anytime, and you wouldn't want your phone to fall on a hard concrete floor one day. Best be prepared.

rjalda100

Jul 6, 2016
Visit site
My mother has a 5C, has never used a case, and her phone is still in excellent shape externally. I find the plastic of the 5C is a lot more durable than the aluminum of the other phones and seems less likely to scratch. You might want to use a screen protector though.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
its really a personal opinion, i like the idea of no case but the phones just seem to get thinner and the material they use just seems to get slicker so i always use some sort of protection just in case.

opehyia

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
To have a case is always a safer option so I suggest that you opt for it. Accident happens and who knows when your phone might fall. Indeed it would be good to buy a case than to spend more for repair after some damages.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Always use a case would prefer not to however my 6s is like a bar of soap without one remember once you drop and scratch/dent it its permanently damaged .

iphone2291

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I've always rocked cases on my iPhone's. I currently have the 6S and have been rocking it naked more often than with a case. I like the no case look tho I find myself being very very careful.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I've always rocked cases on my iPhone's. I currently have the 6S and have been rocking it naked more often than with a case. I like the no case look tho I find myself being very very careful.

i love the no case look but my 6S Plus is so damn slick feeling in always worried i'll drop it

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
i'm thinking of doing the same thing and just alternating the upgrades between my wife and i lines since she don't care about a phone every year

My wife and I used to do that too. Lucky for me she couldn't care less about having the latest and greatest phone. She would still be using her 5c had we not switched carriers when the 6s came out.