My LifeProof Fre (Banzai) for iPhone 6 Plus Review

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
How can your LifeProof experience be complete if you haven't dunked your phone under water yet?

Thanks a lot Ledsteplin. LOL, my iPhone just took a dip in the porcelain pool. Whew, glad I had my Fre on. This is the first time that has ever happened to me. NOW my experience is complete .

daniel.michael4724

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Glad you got it Spencer! Looking at your holster it's got a notch in one of the top corners I'm guessing for a camera notch if you've got the phone holstered screen out. My holster, also by Encased with the exact same belt clip, back side pattern, felt lined inside, & top latch/clip, doesn't have the notch. You can see that back on page one of this thread when I gave the initial review of my Banzai blue Fre. I'm actually kinda jealous LOL. I do like the holster though because it's so light weight & pretty much doesn't get in the way of anything.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Glad you got it Spencer! Looking at your holster it's got a notch in one of the top corners I'm guessing for a camera notch if you've got the phone holstered screen out. My holster, also by Encased with the exact same belt clip, back side pattern, felt lined inside, & top latch/clip, doesn't have the notch. You can see that back on page one of this thread when I gave the initial review of my Banzai blue Fre. I'm actually kinda jealous LOL. I do like the holster though because it's so light weight & pretty much doesn't get in the way of anything.

Yes the Encase Belt Clip completes the experience of having the LifeProof Fre. I like it a lot. Yes, I do have the camera cut out. I must have a newer model.
Jealousy will get you nowhere...LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro