So wondering if anyone has this case. I've asked on several reviewers YouTube videos all I get is likes on my comments ( think that's what the thumbs up Means not YouTube person much) but everything is fine on my end. Question is anyone who has this how's the call quality on the other end ? I've had several people several I made 6 test calls to start and 5 outta 6 times the person could not hear me. There explanation was that it sounded like someone was rubbing the speaker portion on phone, only way can really explain it is a muffled rubbing type sound when I switched ears or got it to close to my face. Without a case that didn't happen so not that had it to close my phone. The only time I came thru clear was when I held it far from me and I didn't switch ears. Is there something I'm missing like piece plastic didn't remove or installed it wrong ? 60$ for case I'm really disappointed.
    02-27-2016 04:55 AM
    I don't have one myself but Amazon doesn't love it. 3 out of 5 stars with 327 ratings. Quality issues, including sound quality.
    I'm not saying I never buy anything with questionable reviews but $55 for a case that isn't great is a lot.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U95DA6W...mUvbUpU2701278
    02-27-2016 06:47 AM
    Ya I returned mine just update my thread. They were kind enough send me second but sound was fine nothing like before but screen protector heavily damaged. 55$ for either sound issue or insanely scratched up case. Not worth it
    03-08-2016 12:49 AM
    I see this after I've ordered one... Dohh. What's weird is reviews all show rather positive for it, generally I really like how it looks visually compared to life proof... Hopefully I have better kuck
    03-09-2016 09:40 PM