How to taking care of apple earpod?

t0n1zz

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
hi, recently i getting amazed by apple earpod, since from the day i bought my iphone 5c, i never consider looking for this earpod because in my experience every earbud that come with the phone are garbage.. so i skip them, but now i decided to try it and it sound awesome for me... all the music detail that i never heard appear in there and i never know that earbud can produce some bass and above all, it is super comfort in my ear, it feels like i can wear them all day...

so after that i decided this will be my main earbud, but this earpod is very fragile , it is white (mean will get dirty and visible) and the cable is somewhat feels fragile, so maybe there is any advice or may a workflow to make sure this earpod will not break in month or years?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad you're enjoying your EarPods. To clean them use a damp (not soaked) cloth. Use a damp Q-Tip to clean the hard to reach parts. I don't think EarPods are really built to last for years but ensuring that the cord doesn't get tangled or pulled on can't hurt.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just use common sense. Wipe the EarPods with a clean damp cloth. As for the cord itself, they're stronger than you may think, but still, use common sense when handling it.

t0n1zz

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
okay then, how about taking it around? do i need to repack it into the box that came with the earpod? or i just simply putting it into some kind of pouch? i have one from senheiser

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
okay then, how about taking it around? do i need to repack it into the box that came with the earpod? or i just simply putting it into some kind of pouch? i have one from senheiser

Either way. They're not made out of glass. Just take care of them and you'll be fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice