I recently purchased an iPhone 6s plus. I am looking for a good quality headset for my device, with some of the important features...

1) The sound quality should be outstanding with good active noise cancellation
    2) It should have remote buttons for attending, cancelling the calls, it should be able to control volume and skip the tracks.

So i came across the headset.

Amazon.com: Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Headphone - Black: Electronics

What is your opinion on this headset? Should I go for it?
    01-27-2016 03:32 AM
    Go for the Bose QC25 in Triple Black
    maverick786us likes this.
    01-27-2016 03:39 AM
    Go for the Bose QC25 in Triple Black
    You sure about this? some people in this forum criticized this Bose head stating that besides noise reduction, it has nothing.

Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. Can you share some of the silent features of this headset?
    01-27-2016 06:39 AM
    You sure about this? some people in this forum criticized this Bose head stating that besides noise reduction, it has nothing.

Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. Can you share some of the silent features of this headset?
    It's hands down the best noise cancelling headphones ever. The design is great, 30 hours of battery life, and if the battery dies out it will still play on without noise cancelling.

Blocks out airplane noise and the streets of NYC!

I'm glad I bought this headphone, plus the Triple Black Special Edition looks really nice with my Space Grey Apple devices.
    01-27-2016 06:46 AM
    It's hands down the best noise cancelling headphones ever. The design is great, 30 hours of battery life, and if the battery dies out it will still play on without noise cancelling.

Blocks out airplane noise and the streets of NYC!

I'm glad I bought this headphone, plus the Triple Black Special Edition looks really nice with my Space Grey Apple devices.
    Yes I read the review that it is the best noise cancelling headphones. But noise cancelling isn't everything. Can you tell me how good is the music quality, details, and other amazing features, when it purely comes to listening to the music?
    01-27-2016 07:08 AM
    Yes I read the review that it is the best noise cancelling headphones. But noise cancelling isn't everything. Can you tell me how good is the music quality, details, and other amazing features, when it purely comes to listening to the music?
    It changes the way you listen to music. You get to purely enjoy your music without any disturbance from your surroundings. Bose always offer a great amount of clarity packed with a good amount of bass and treble.

It's a unique experience.

If you get the Apple version, the incline remote will work as a volume up/down control, pick up and end calls.

The design is very compact, easy to bring around and very light. Wearing it for hours doesn't hurt the ears or give headaches. It comes with a very nice carrying case which includes a AAA battery along with an airplane adaptor.

Check out Jimsreviewroom on Youtube, he made a nice video about the QC25
    01-27-2016 07:27 AM
    It changes the way you listen to music. You get to purely enjoy your music without any disturbance from your surroundings. Bose always offer a great amount of clarity packed with a good amount of bass and treble.

It's a unique experience.

If you get the Apple version, the incline remote will work as a volume up/down control, pick up and end calls.

The design is very compact, easy to bring around and very light. Wearing it for hours doesn't hurt the ears or give headaches. It comes with a very nice carrying case which includes a AAA battery along with an airplane adaptor.

Check out Jimsreviewroom on Youtube, he made a nice video about the QC25
    Thanks bro. You made my day.

http://www.amazon.com/Bose-QuietComf...mUvbUpU2686780

This device has got wired and wireless option. So i presume, that, when you are connected with wire, no battery is consumed?
    01-27-2016 07:36 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Bose-QuietComf...mUvbUpU2686781

This device has got wired and wireless option. So i presume, that, when you are connected with wire, no battery is consumed?
    No problem!

Do update me on which headphone you end up getting
    01-27-2016 07:40 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Bose-QuietComf...mUvbUpU2686783

With wireless (Soundlink) , the battery is rechargeable. The wired one (Bose QC25) requires a Triple A battery.

Wired headphones tend to sound better than wireless.
    01-27-2016 07:41 AM
    With wireless (Soundlink) , the battery is rechargeable. The wired one (Bose QC25) requires a Triple A battery.

Wired headphones tend to sound better than wireless.
    What is the purpose of the battery when it is wired? Is this battery also rechargeable?
    01-27-2016 07:56 AM
    What is the purpose of the battery when it is wired? Is this battery also rechargeable?
    The battery is used to power the noise cancelling feature.

No, it is not rechargable.
    01-27-2016 07:59 AM
    The Sennheiser are nice headphones. I wouldn't pay a lot more for Bose.
    01-27-2016 08:28 AM

Go to a nearby Best Buy store and test out some headphones and then make a decision for which one is best suited for "you". You might find that something totally different that you like best.
    01-27-2016 08:54 AM
    The Sennheiser are nice headphones. I wouldn't pay a lot more for Bose.
    That is the problem. Bose headset is nice, but I have spend a lot of money for this 64GB iPhone 6s plus and spend money like a crazy in COK. So I have to wait for a month or more before purchasing a headset.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    01-28-2016 12:18 AM
    Each person is different when it come to headphones. When I bought mine, I was sure I knew what I wanted. Never ended up buying what I thought I was going too. Went to Best Buy and tried just about every set on they had. Saved some money, got what sounded great to me and left happy. Still happy 3 years later. Best suggestion would be go to a store and try them all on. Every person has different hearing and listens to different styles of music. So each person will require a set that best suits their listening needs.
    01-28-2016 01:07 AM
    Each person is different when it come to headphones. When I bought mine, I was sure I knew what I wanted. Never ended up buying what I thought I was going too. Went to Best Buy and tried just about every set on they had. Saved some money, got what sounded great to me and left happy. Still happy 3 years later. Best suggestion would be go to a store and try them all on. Every person has different hearing and listens to different styles of music. So each person will require a set that best suits their listening needs.
    Which headset, do you own?
    01-28-2016 01:15 AM
    Which headset, do you own?
    I own the Sol Republic V10's. I listen to mostly Classic Rock & Reggae. They work really well for me. I am only posting them because you asked. I still advise you to go to a store and try them all. Literally.
    01-28-2016 01:28 AM
    The Bose is pricey, I saved up for it and I knew it's gonna last me a couple of years
    01-28-2016 02:18 AM
    I own the Sol Republic V10's. I listen to mostly Classic Rock & Reggae. They work really well for me. I am only posting them because you asked. I still advise you to go to a store and try them all. Literally.
    You are right. I will go to store and give it a try. That way i will be able to figure out the music quality. The second challenge that i will have to face is reliability of the headset. I am looking for a headset that will last for decades, and i think in this context the dealer will not be much of a help, because he has to sell his product. This is where this forum comes into the picture
    01-28-2016 02:54 AM
    That is the problem. Bose headset is nice, but I have spend a lot of money for this 64GB iPhone 6s plus and spend money like a crazy in COK. So I have to wait for a month or more before purchasing a headset.
    I use the Blue Tiger Soundtrax. Less than $100. No noise cancellation. But they sound fine to me. Go with the best you can afford. There's several brands less than $150 that are great.
    01-28-2016 08:04 AM
    I recently purchased an iPhone 6s plus. I am looking for a good quality headset for my device, with some of the important features...

1) The sound quality should be outstanding with good active noise cancellation
    2) It should have remote buttons for attending, cancelling the calls, it should be able to control volume and skip the tracks.

So i came across the headset.

Amazon.com: Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Headphone - Black: Electronics

What is your opinion on this headset? Should I go for it?
    If you truely want to know where the headphones sit in relation to better/worse than other brands, check the audiophile forums.

I think Sennheiser is a great brand personally. But like every brand they have their duds in the bunch. However, looking at the reviews it would seem to be a really nice headset. If you don't look into the audiophile forums I encourage you to look at other online shopping outlets and check the reviews there, too.

Keep in mind the reviewers themselves also. Some reviewers are clueless.

Trying them out in the store can be tricky if you consider the equipment being used to play the music.
    01-28-2016 07:14 PM
    i am using the Momentum 2.0 On-Ear Stereo Audio Headphones, very nice sound and comfortable, i have small ears and often its hard to find a headset that over time doesnt hurt my ears or give me a headache, i havent had that problem with the 2.0
    01-29-2016 02:34 PM