Which headphones ?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
First off if you hate them or want to start an argument about how much they suck idc :)

The beats solo 2 wireless or the beats studio wireless is a better purchase ? I had the solo 2 for over a year and left them in a Costco cart while I was shopping and forgot about them so I'm looking for a new pair of headphones for portable use on the train/bus. The red solo 2 wireless is $219 and the studio wireless is $249. I'm curious which ones are better ? I've read sound quality wise the solo 2 were better then the studios but are a major improvement over the original versions. I love bass as a basshead but the mids and highs were good enough on the solo 2 wired. Is it really worth about $50 to get the studios ?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
If you can afford the Studios, get it. I would personally recommend the Bose QC25. The choice is yours and good luck!

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I bought Bose. Like them better than any Beats I have owned.

Bose suck imo. As a basshead these lack quite a lot in the department and they are most flimsy headphones you can buy based on appearance with its lightweight plastic build. I've tried some of the in ears and returned or sold them. The wireless ones I tried at bestbuy I took right off because they sounded like a piece of turd. As far as beats goes the monster era ones all sucked as well. Just basically pumped out bass and bad at that as well. The new solo 2's while still bass heavy sound quite good. That is just my 2 cents on Bose headphones. I haven't tried the QC25 or their Brewer offerings so can't comment on those.

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/time-rethink-beats-solo2-excellent#s7pWUkgjVIU5gRv8.97

Anyways I wanted Bluetooth headphones for on the go use and got the solo 2's after getting the studios and hated the comfort.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Try them both, one for one week and the other the next then decide. Im sure the costco employees wont hate you....much. I recently bough the jbl everrest elite 300/700. Theyre pretty nice and the bass is good (i like the app too)...just not comparable to bringing my portable dac/amp so i'll end up returning them. Wireless headphones arent good enough bass wise for me to justify the price. Have you tried the sony wireless bass headphones?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Try them both, one for one week and the other the next then decide. Im sure the costco employees wont hate you....much. I recently bough the jbl everrest elite 300/700. Theyre pretty nice and the bass is good (i like the app too)...just not comparable to bringing my portable dac/amp so i'll end up returning them. Wireless headphones arent good enough bass wise for me to justify the price. Have you tried the sony wireless bass headphones?

The beats solo 2 wireless has the same bass as the wired ones. I lost my wired ones and got the wireless ones for $19 more than the MSRP of the wired ones

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro