How many cases do you own for your iPhone?

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I normally use about 3 different cases. Depends on what I'm doing. A symmetry case or commuter for work, a clear spigen and a leather apple case are my top choice.

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Just 1 for my current jet black.

afa798fa23fa00eed16f80a7afb7caaa.jpg

Alexnewguy

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
I've got a Mophie space pack in black and heres why:

- it looks really slick IMO (and points the speaker on my iPhone towards me....which is actually great)
- it's a battery case
- aaaaand it's got extra storage in the case (accesible via an app)

@Spencerdl that Fre Lifeproof case looks awesome

jjcas15

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Main case is my blue leather apple case. But also have ...

Black Fre Lifeproof
Element Case black iON
Spigen Liquid Crystal
Twelve South BookBook
Caseology Black Parallax
Incipio Feather

All for iPhone 6 and thinking of jumping on the brown leather case after seeing those nice pics of one.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Just added another: a speck inked candy shell case (floral) that I found at TJ Max for $9.99! They normally sell for $39.99! There were a few other designs available and I'm sure it varies from store to store!

IMG_1551.JPG

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Just added another: a speck inked candy shell case (floral) that I found at TJ Max for $9.99! They normally sell for $39.99! There were a few other designs available and I'm sure it varies from store to store!

View attachment 115617

That's a gorgeous case . I go to TJMAXX every week and check out their cases, I bought both my daughters speck cases for Christmas. I almost bought my self one yesterday, but sat it down and walked away. I just don't need anymore cases. (Maybe a another  leather) LOL

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
3 for my 6 plus ( black otterbox defender, banzai blue lifeproof fre, and black lifeproof nuud.) want a few more ( would love to have a black presidio grip speck and make a headphone jack, and the supcase unicorn beetle really interests me for some reason) after that I'll probably stop. Just waiting for me to get tired of all of these before I get a new one. Bought the nuud on eBay for cheap and haven't even used it yet lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73