How many cases do you own for your iPhone?

dakid2k6

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Which battery case did you get?

You have a Leather case with a kickstand. Could you possibly post a couple of photos?

Sorry took long. I got a battery case from Groupon. Aduro brand powerup fuel jacket is the name of the case. For a cheap price I figure I give it a try. It claims to be 4000mah so lets see. Worse case I return it. Hasn't arrived yet. Post office must of went on strike the package stayed in new jersey for almost a week. Should arrive tomorrow according to tracking number.

Here are some pics of the leather case with kickstand. Also has pockets for ID cards or any cards. That's what acts as a kickstand as well. Pretty neat case I have to say. My favorite one aside my speck case I have also. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452652339.862893.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452652428.223879.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452652440.542166.jpg

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
OCD issue, hate it.

Had 5 case.

1. Rock clear case -> turn yellow dump it.
2. Viva Minimo Red Leather -> the side fit made my volume button on full volume, annoying fitting so dump it again.
3. Baseus Shining Clear case -> cut out the bottom headphone jack and charge hole. Use awhile like the slim hold grip feel, as though caseless.
4. Spigen Ultra Hybrid -> brought authentic version but feel bulky at the side when hold too long, sticky too. Dump it soon again Lol.
5. Brought back same baseus clear case from another store. Slightly expensive than the first store. Again cut out the bottom protector myself.

Now I looking get my final case before my next smartphone.

Lol, pretty bad ocd.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Sorry took long. I got a battery case from Groupon. Aduro brand powerup fuel jacket is the name of the case. For a cheap price I figure I give it a try. It claims to be 4000mah so lets see. Worse case I return it. Hasn't arrived yet. Post office must of went on strike the package stayed in new jersey for almost a week. Should arrive tomorrow according to tracking number.

Here are some pics of the leather case with kickstand. Also has pockets for ID cards or any cards. That's what acts as a kickstand as well. Pretty neat case I have to say. My favorite one aside my speck case I have also. View attachment 100868View attachment 100869View attachment 100870

Thanks for the photos

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Here is my collection .....

I have  silicone and leather, Kate Spade, Otterbox, Sonix, Goospery, Tech 21 and some no names .

There are many I don't even use anymore. But will offer one or two to a family member eventually

a902ac6d871dbab6a27c27336881ad55.jpg

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I think you may have a problem miss missy! I do want a Kate spade hard tpu case... Just can't fathom 40 on a tpu case

The Kate Spade is so over rated! All I can say is It's cheaply made! You're just paying for the name! But its gorgeous on your phone, but buttons are soooooo hard to push!!!

daniel.michael4724

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I have case addiction problems as well...............

Otterbox Defenders have always been my go to case. I've got 5 of them, different color combos. I've got the shell/holster combo from Verizon. 2 Case Mate clear shells, and my most recent purchase of 2 LifeProof Fre cases (Black case & Banzai Blue case). I like having the different cases so I can switch as the mood hits, but my banker (aka my wife) doesn't share my enthusiasm as a phone case aficionado LOL

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Here is my collection .....

I have  silicone and leather, Kate Spade, Otterbox, Sonix, Goospery, Tech 21 and some no names .

There are many I don't even use anymore. But will offer one or two to a family member eventually

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160312/a902ac6d871dbab6a27c27336881ad55.jpg

Can you not find one you like? LOL! I'm just not that much into the cases. I bought an Otterbox Commuter and was given a black  leather case. I have yet to use the  leather case. The Otterbox Commuter has been the only case on my 6s Plus since September 25.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Can you not find one you like? LOL! I'm just not that much into the cases. I bought an Otterbox Commuter and was given a black  leather case. I have yet to use the  leather case. The Otterbox Commuter has been the only case on my 6s Plus since September 25.

I love cases..... I find a lot that I like.... LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro