iPhone 6 dock

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just picked up the Apple Lighting Dock and I like it. Small and out of the way, plus the Lighting connector is built in so all I need to do is drop my device in.

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Received my dock today. I really like it! It doesn't exactly work 100% great with the spigen tough armor case, but works perfectly with the spigen slim armor. Thanks again to those of you who suggested the HiRise dock.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Received my dock today. I really like it! It doesn't exactly work 100% great with the spigen tough armor case, but works perfectly with the spigen slim armor. Thanks again to those of you who suggested the HiRise dock.

Hummm, You know you can adjust the back part and it comes with three different size connectors.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes. The tough armor case falls squarely between clip 2 and 5.

Oh okay. The 5s Spigen Tough Armor fit perfect, I decided not to get the Spigen Tough Armor for my 6Plus (yet), and just adjusted it to the Apple Leather Case.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Wow, it looks terrific, as for me I'd like to buy a dock which support both the iPhone and the Apple Watch.:laughing:
Your new dock still looks very good for me though. That's my personal view cause I got a Apple Watch.

Thanks, but it's not that new. I've had it for almost two years. I also used it for my 5s.