Should I buy this iPhone 6 leather wallet case?

ijoshgeek

Banned
Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Last edited:

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't know that company.
I know of Sena and Pad & Quill.

Does not mean they are bad, just have not heard of them.
See if you can find more reviews about the company, or look the company up and see if they have a website, as it only has 4 reviews from that link you put in.

:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I considering buy new leather wallet case called wetherby from amazon.

Anyone heard about this brand? Qualityweise seems fine compare to other leather case(according to the amazon handcrafted, genuine leather)

Should I pull the trigger or not?

have a look
Amazon.com: iPhone 6 (4.7") Wallet Case, DesignSkin? WETHERBY PREMIUM CLASSIC BASIC - 100% Handmade Genuine Leather Unique Design Wallet Smartphone Case w/ Card and Paper Bill Storage Slot (Dark Brown): Cell Phones & Accessories

I wouldn't buy it simply because I don't like the way it looks. I bought one wallet case and it was more of a nuisance for 'me' although it protected the device quite nicely. Having said that, if you like it, buy it.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I have also never heard of this company, but as far as wallet cases go, I'm a Twelve South fan. I love my BookBook cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
OP base your decisions on the reviews and if you like it. It's just a case after all.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I have actually heard reasonably decent things about the Weatherby cases....let us know how you liked the one you ordered...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Go for it. You're the one that will be using it. If you don't like send it back.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435109489.865209.jpg
I like Jisoncase brand. I have one for my 5s and it's made of premium leather.

LucyWilliams

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
:concern: Leather wallet case? I guess I need two find some brand-new cash maybe. If the money is not clean in my wallet case, I'm gonna be crazy! LOL

kkkace

May 4, 2016
Visit site
I don't know that brand. But i know of Savfy. I just bought one for myself.
The leather is genuine and the color matches the pics which they provide at the listing.
[redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR