Bose SoundTrue vs Beats Tour

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I need some help from "audio people." My wife asked what was something I wanted for my birthday and I told her a new pair of headphones would be great however I am torn between the Bose SoundTrue and the Beats Tours. I have heard people say that Beats are still really bass heavy and are not that good of quality. Right now I have a couple pairs of Skull Candy buds and a pair of old Bose MIE2.

Now, I have had a pair of Beats iBeats (uBeats) and Tours (old model) and remember they were ok but the Bose MIE2 sounded a lot better.

The thing I really need to know is if the newer Tours are still really bass heavy or have they gotten better?

Also, does anyone have the Bose SoundTrue earbuds and if so how do you like them?

Thanks

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have both and my reasoning for using my Bose on a daily basis is the comfort and fit of them. They are so comfortable that I can wear them all day and I do during the week. My job permits me to listen to stuff while in working.

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have both and my reasoning for using my Bose on a daily basis is the comfort and fit of them. They are so comfortable that I can wear them all day and I do during the week. My job permits me to listen to stuff while in working.

How about sound?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
God I hate bose sound true in ears . The sound is harsh imo.

I suggest the sennheiser momentum in ear or Klipsch S4 or perhaps R6

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner